Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 07-02-2018, 09:20 AM   #11
samhain81
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuhayabusa6787 View Post
So one owner talked about his Ferrari other owner talks about his gym habits. When will we get the owner that talks about the strippers and best reviewed strip clubs?
Don't know, but at least that one will be worth our time.
samhain81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 09:23 AM   #12
biglebowski9999
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

I stopped reading at "Hello Fam."
biglebowski9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 12:40 PM   #13
qz33
Doctor Doom

Cross pollination:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegatronG1 View Post
Sure, ecStatic could be passing off his speculation as a rumor, and that's not cool, but thinking logically, Ant sounds like he wants out. Who the hell cares about his bench press? Of course he will hype up a partnership. To me it's an SOS admitting that they can't run the business, because they underestimated the problems, and are looking for an eventual out. I honestly don't care what they do as long as our PO money is safe and we get our statues.
Yeah thats the thing about everything he's said. "Facebook" was taking all his time and ruining his life. Facebook this and Facebook that. And "Facebook" is simply a different reference to "PCS Customers". Ah another lesson in spin...

What about you know actually running PCS? Shouldn't FAR FAR more of his available time be dedicated to the actual business of PCS?
If Facebook was taking so much of his time he clearly wasn't spending enough time actually running PCS but that is probably hard to do while at another job...
qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 06:49 PM   #14
vangeta
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I'd imagine hawk-eyeing and deleting the hordes of customer complaints on Facebook can be very tiring. I don't blame him at all.
vangeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 07:09 PM   #15
Darkhumor
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Cross pollination:

Yeah thats the thing about everything he's said. "Facebook" was taking all his time and ruining his life. Facebook this and Facebook that. And "Facebook" is simply a different reference to "PCS Customers". Ah another lesson in spin...

What about you know actually running PCS? Shouldn't FAR FAR more of his available time be dedicated to the actual business of PCS?
If Facebook was taking so much of his time he clearly wasn't spending enough time actually running PCS but that is probably hard to do while at another job...
I think he was trying to get his point across that he wont be on facebook much so he can handle the business side of things without being distracted with all the noise, people constantly tagging him in posts, messaging, etc. If he's gonna fix the business, at some point as an owner, you have to go silent and just focus on the fixing part, and let the other departments handle the noise. Whose to say he wasnt handling it while he was away from fb previously?
Darkhumor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 01:08 PM   #16
Cyber-Lip
Hydra

Waaaaaa....all the pesky complaints about refunding customers we owe $$ to kept me from maintaining my muscle mass...waaaaaa
Cyber-Lip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 02:36 PM   #17
clutch
Sailor Moon

Lol! Yeah, I know he's only human, but you shouldn't be posting stuff like that.
clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 02:48 PM   #18
qz33
Doctor Doom

All I know is this isn't the expectation of communication from a company on which one spends thousands of dollars.
qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 05:25 PM   #19
Joppula
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

The moral of the story, stop biting off more than what you can chew.

There was this urgency to solely handle distribution. Now we’re back with Sideshow.

I think that’s smart.

There was this urgency to leave Statue Forum in favor of FB. Now that’s exhausting the management.

My understanding was that bringing in a team was supposed to correct the old PCS problems, aka “one man band” scenario.

Feels like it’s Anthony and a few of the old Statue Forum boys pushing previews.... and that’s it. At least that’s the perception.

To be fair, all of my orders have been coming through spectacularly. My only issue is paying for stuff that was scheduled to come out months apart one after the next lol.

I need Abigail, Hugo and R.Mika in a super Hot Ultra Line pose! If I get these items I’ll never complain about anything ever again lol.
Joppula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 04:25 AM   #20
GwenS45x
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber-Lip View Post
Waaaaaa....all the pesky complaints about refunding customers we owe $$ to kept me from maintaining my muscle mass...waaaaaa
Oh my. This had me in tears.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
All I know is this isn't the expectation of communication from a company on which one spends thousands of dollars.
Very true! We have spent good money with pcs over the years, at the very least we should receive elementary level communication. We’re not forking over coins for secondhand garments, we are shelling out top dollar for a quality statue. We’ve been loyal to this company for many years. Now we don’t receive so much as a response!

When we requested a refund our entire experience changed. The first time it happened we dismissed it, but then it happened a second time. Now we’re waiting for two refunds. I’ve posted in their facebook group for help only to see it taken down before we could receive an answer. I’ve read too many posts here about many going through this as well. What a shame. Pcs should be embarrassed.

We’ve cancelled our remaining orders. My husband thinks we will never see the money again. He’s probably right. We’ve decided to sell the greater part of our pcs statues to hopefully recover any loss and stop purchasing from this company altogether. We’ve dealt with a similar situation with another small company in the past and are content with our decision. This is a no brainer. We’re done giving our hard earned money to this company. If they need the money that bad (and it sounds like they do) they can just keep it. Some things just are not worth the headache.
GwenS45x is offline   Reply With Quote