Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 07-18-2018, 08:34 AM   #1
JCSpeights
Doh!

OT: The Statue Forum Pet Section

Hello, everyone! Here's a new thread to lighten up the mood, our own pet discussions. My wife and I own a Pomeranian named Kyle. It’s always a bundle of joy, waking up next to this critter. My wife is more enthusiastic of him than I am, buying him various pet treats, a chillow, a few chew toys, etc. It’s like having a baby once again, only hairier and naughtier. Such a blessing! How about you? What are your pet stories?

JCSpeights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 08:13 PM   #2
k9ziggy
A day without sunshine is like... night.

We have this crazy guy....Kermit is now 6, he was set up to be a service dog but erupted with skin allergies right before they placed him, so we lucked out! This is one of the 2 things he does best...the other is eat
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0361 2.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	257.0 KB
ID:	116089  
k9ziggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 07:40 AM   #3
Frankierock
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCSpeights View Post
Hello, everyone! Here's a new thread to lighten up the mood, our own pet discussions. My wife and I own a Pomeranian named Kyle. It’s always a bundle of joy, waking up next to this critter. My wife is more enthusiastic of him than I am, buying him various pet treats, a chillow, a few chew toys, etc. It’s like having a baby once again, only hairier and naughtier. Such a blessing! How about you? What are your pet stories?

Ok wait a sec here...am I missing something? That is not a Pomeranian in the picture..is this your second dog? Pic looks exactly like my dog which is a Maltese.
Either way congrats, just confused which dog you like and don't like...lol this one or the Pomeranian...my pup below

Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 08:16 AM   #4
ukshaun
Hercules

Our pet cat, sleeping. Tigger is almost a year old. He is quite a character

ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 02:52 PM   #5
MrJones
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

I documented as such on my collection thread but my wife and I got an Australian labradoodle in Dec 2017. His name is Wyatt (like to cowboy) and he's about 25lbs now full grown. Then my wife decided he needed a brother to keep him company so in March we got another Australian Labradoodle and named him Doc (like the cowboy) and he is now pushing 50lbs. I'll have to post some pics... just can't atm as I am on my work comp,
MrJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 03:15 PM   #6
AlexLothos
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankierock View Post
Ok wait a sec here...am I missing something? That is not a Pomeranian in the picture..is this your second dog? Pic looks exactly like my dog which is a Maltese.
Either way congrats, just confused which dog you like and don't like...lol this one or the Pomeranian...my pup below

I'm also confused because they both look similar to one of our dogs who is considered a Shih Tzu.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180419_172248.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	227.4 KB
ID:	117454   Click image for larger version

Name:	20180425_083734.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	171.6 KB
ID:	117455   Click image for larger version

Name:	20180525_132536.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	179.3 KB
ID:	117456  
AlexLothos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 09:28 PM   #7
Frankierock
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexLothos View Post
I'm also confused because they both look similar to one of our dogs who is considered a Shih Tzu.
Shih tzu have smaller legs and a smaller snout. Much closer to the face. But they are all small breeds which makes them all look kinda close. Much easier to see next to one another then is pics.
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 11:56 PM   #8
AlexLothos
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankierock View Post
Shih tzu have smaller legs and a smaller snout. Much closer to the face. But they are all small breeds which makes them all look kinda close. Much easier to see next to one another then is pics.
Ah, gotcha.

To be honest, we don't think he's a full Shih tzu, hehe.
AlexLothos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 09:44 PM   #9
Johndee
Doh!

This is my pet. When traveling with a dog in the car it is important to be safe. Having a dog, small or large, loose in the car can be distracting and dangerous for everyone. Dogs should be restrained while in the car but we want to make sure they are comfortable as well. I got her this dog car seat so that she will be safer while we travel.
Attached Images

Johndee is offline   Reply With Quote