Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > eFX, HCG & CM

Old 04-17-2012, 03:28 AM   #331
jkno4u
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by cap70 View Post
You have trouble understanding people, don't you? LOL!
I don't have space, doesn't matter if there's one for sale or not. THAT'S why I stopped my project. Now you get it? Hope so!

And I never said eFX will make one, where did I say that? I said IF they make one. Again, IF.
It could be because English is not my native language? Maybe you could explain to me in Romanian, buddy. If or when are not important, there shouldn't be even an IF discussion about eFX making a life-size Vader. Again you know why please?
jkno4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 03:33 AM   #332
cap70
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkno4u View Post
It could be because English is not my native language? Maybe you could explain to me in Romanian, buddy. If or when are not important, there shouldn't be even an IF discussion about eFX making a life-size Vader. Again you know why?
Sorry, but I'm REALLY not understanding you. English is not my first language either, Portuguese is.

I already noticed you have trouble understanding people and that's ok, since you don't speak English very well.

So let's move on.

cheers!
cap70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 03:35 AM   #333
jkno4u

But please still answer my very simple and straight question: why is not eFX making a life-size Vader? Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Old 04-17-2012, 03:42 AM   #334
cap70

Quote:
But please still answer my very simple and straight question: why is not eFX making a life-size Vader? Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
I don't know my friend. You have to ask them. Or Gino.

Oh, and "when" is different than "if".

I said _IF_ cause I don't know IF they will make one or not. IF I said "when", that will means they would make one in the future. Hope it helps!
Old 04-17-2012, 03:49 AM   #335
jkno4u

Smile

Let me answer that in a few words: eFX doesn't hold the license for armor alas. Not that we wouldn't like them to, but seems there are other companies in the game already - and unfortunately companies that kind of messed up the products they wanted to make.

Now from my point of view the discussion is over, as long as you don't call me buddy again LOL (the tone was condescending and I don't like that). I have many friends on the forums and I prefer to have friends instead of enemies any day The beer is on me anyway
Old 04-17-2012, 04:00 AM   #336
cap70

Quote:
Now from my point of view the discussion is over, as long as you don't call me buddy again LOL (the tone was condescending and I don't like that). I have many friends on the forums and I prefer to have friends instead of enemies any day The beer is on me anyway
There never been a discussion. It's not my fault you didn't understand what I said!

Calling you a buddy may be just as bad as you talking "from the bottom of my heart" or keeping giving the " " to every phrase. I felt the same way. I don't like that either. So if you don't want people "condescending" you, then don't do to people what you don't want them do to you.

I have been in this forum since a LONG time, way before you....have many real friends too.

Have a good one!
Old 04-17-2012, 04:01 AM   #337
jkno4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by cap70 View Post
There never been a discussion. It's not my fault you didn't understand what I said!

Calling you a buddy may be just as bad as you talking "from the bottom of my heart" or keeping giving the " " to every phrase. I felt the same way. I don't like that either. So if you don't want people "condescending" you, then don't do to people what you don't want them do to you.

I have been in this forum since a LONG time, way before you....have many real friends too.

Have a good one!
Same to you. Hope you won't start a contest in who is longer on the forum now (or measuring other things LOL). I am member on some collecting forums since 2000-2001, but why does that matter? I have a real life as well, don't have the time to post every day. Bye
Old 04-17-2012, 04:08 AM   #338
cap70

Quote:
Same to you. Hope you won't start a contest in who is longer on the forum now. I have a real life as well, don't have the time to post every day.
Oh, I have a real life too, everyone here have. In fact, I have been posting WAY too little these last years... just ask around. This conversation with you have been the most I posted in the last 2 years! lol

Just not collecting movie related props/statues as much as I used to be. Way more selective now. Have too many hobbies!

cheers.

Last edited by cap70; 04-17-2012 at 06:34 PM. Reason: Nevermind...
Old 04-17-2012, 04:22 PM   #339
DynamicMenace

i like the anh helmet..
DynamicMenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 12:55 PM   #340
DynamicMenace

get ready people..they will be on their way in a matter of days..

this is on the EFX website....."April 8, 2012: We are anticipating shipping the first lot of Legend helmets from Asia on April 20. The helmets are ready to go, we are just waiting for the display bases and some of the printed collateral. The shipment should arrive in Los Angeles on/around May 4 and then into US Customs. Unfortunatly, as you know, we cannot estimate the schedule through customs, but usually it takes 3-4 days if there are no problems. Once again, we thank you for your patience!"
DynamicMenace is offline   Reply With Quote