equi-nox76
Alpha Flight

Jade and Mileena can be bouht from German retailers also:

http://www.heldenshop.de/mortal-komb...ue-p-51980.php

Chris
equi-nox76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 02:14 PM   #523
Whirl Wind Boy
I don't have a solution but I admire the problem.

Mileena is up at BBTS as well although it doesn't look like Jade is available.
Whirl Wind Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 03:17 PM   #524
Hero4real
Frackin!

Reasons to why I didn't order:

- Mileena pose is bad, jade pose is ok

- I hate simple bases.

- Given how similar they look and the fact that the bases are so simple, the price tag is simply too high. I do not understand how production for these could be high or if it even is. Even though for example sideshow sells for 50 $ more nowadays, you get more for your buck.

I would have probably ordered if they came with a decent base or if mileena's eyes would glow, even just a little or maybe if the price was lowered to 300.

I am new to this hobby and only own an ex lady death and some smaller ones but I do believe I got good taste and everything I type should be viewed as constructive criticism.
Hero4real is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 03:20 PM   #525
equi-nox76
Alpha Flight

I like them exactly how they are. The bases make them all fit in nicely in the display just like the Street Fighters. The price with the discount on the PCS page is also fair for a that low run. So all is ok for me.
equi-nox76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 03:21 PM   #526
Whirl Wind Boy
I don't have a solution but I admire the problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hero4real View Post

- I hate simple bases.

- Given how similar they look and the fact that the bases are so simple, the price tag is simply too high. I do not understand how production for these could be high or if it even is. Even though for example sideshow sells for 50 $ more nowadays, you get more for your buck.

I would have probably ordered if they came with a decent base or if mileena's eyes would glow, even just a little or maybe if the price was lowered to 300.

I am new to this hobby and only own an ex lady death and some smaller ones but I do believe I got good taste and everything I type should be viewed as constructive criticism.
Yeah no worries mate, but the Klassic line will only have these simpler bases while the modern line will have more detailed ones. Jerry did say Jade and Mileena modern statues will likely come with the next game release so maybe you'll find one that suits your taste better!
Whirl Wind Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 03:33 PM   #527
Hero4real
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by equi-nox76 View Post
I like them exactly how they are. The bases make them all fit in nicely in the display just like the Street Fighters. The price with the discount on the PCS page is also fair for a that low run. So all is ok for me.
If you are satisfied then that is nice but I do not settle with ok and intend to call it as I see it for the sake of the quality of future pieces. Both buyers and sellers will benefit from constructive criticism.
Hero4real is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 04:01 PM   #528
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oni_Akuma_1982 View Post
Like usual lol
have I been wrong? :P
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 04:09 PM   #529
Drakull
Sailor Moon

Quote:
- I hate simple bases.

Mixed Media line are this way, I don't want base to go with my other stuff, but agree with you with nice base (I love my Conan The Prize!)
Drakull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 04:40 PM   #530
Atheris
The Maxx

Quote:

- I hate simple bases.

Chris
Atheris is offline   Reply With Quote