Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 11-24-2018, 04:47 AM   #71
Gekon
Blue Falcon

I know it's alien, it's intricate with huge base but 1399$ for 1/4 scale. Wow.
Gekon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 05:28 AM   #72
Nextlevel99
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gekon View Post

You mean because is 1/4 scale must be target around the same as others statue in market. Did you check the specs of this statue? I saw it in real life is massive.
Nextlevel99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 08:15 AM   #73
Gekon
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nextlevel99 View Post
You mean because is 1/4 scale must be target around the same as others statue in market. Did you check the specs of this statue? I saw it in real life is massive.
I checked specs. And i know You are somehow connected to Prime1 so Your opinion is not truly faithful cause You defend them all the time. And Your main argument is mostly that You saw it in real life. I know it's massive, intricate but with that price tag and being that this is alien from comic not movie i predict it won't sell well. But that just me. We'll see.
Old 11-24-2018, 09:57 AM   #74
DPmaster
A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.

Quote:
The Alien and Predator licenses are always notorious for being really expensive versus other licensed statues. The Sideshow 1/4 Predator pieces start out at a minimum of $1200 now and go up from there. Of course, not all 1/4 scale pieces are the same either. This piece is almost 39 inches in height. It takes up almost as much space as your average 1/2 scale piece. If anything, I would say this has better bang for your buck value if you compare it to other 1/4 scale Alien/Predator pieces from companies like Sideshow.
DPmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 11:50 AM   #75
Gekon
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPmaster View Post
The Alien and Predator licenses are always notorious for being really expensive versus other licensed statues. The Sideshow 1/4 Predator pieces start out at a minimum of $1200 now and go up from there. Of course, not all 1/4 scale pieces are the same either. This piece is almost 39 inches in height. It takes up almost as much space as your average 1/2 scale piece. If anything, I would say this has better bang for your buck value if you compare it to other 1/4 scale Alien/Predator pieces from companies like Sideshow.
I know that licenses are pricey. 1/3 of this height is simple pole with hand so it's not like you said this is like average 1/2 scale. Waiting for broken tusk predator price to be reaveled cause i'm definitely more interested in him than this alien.
Old 11-24-2018, 11:55 AM   #76
Python
Omega Red

Quote:
I know that licenses are pricey. 1/3 of this height is simple pole with hand so it's not like you said this is like average 1/2 scale. Waiting for broken tusk predator price to be reaveled cause i'm definitely more interested in him than this alien.

As am I, you can likely expect him to be at least as much. Regarding this, I'm not surprised by the price, I still hate the shoulders so won't be ordering. But the rest is really nice.
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 12:10 PM   #77
Gekon
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Python View Post
As am I, you can likely expect him to be at least as much. Regarding this, I'm not surprised by the price, I still hate the shoulders so won't be ordering. But the rest is really nice.
For dynamic pose predator i will consider paying that much. But not for some random alien with shoulders. To be clear: statue is truly good butbi think it's only for die hard alien fan not for someone who want to have only one alien in collection.
Old 11-24-2018, 12:58 PM   #78
StatueDiva
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
I checked specs. And i know You are somehow connected to Prime1 so Your opinion is not truly faithful cause You defend them all the time. And Your main argument is mostly that You saw it in real life. I know it's massive, intricate but with that price tag and being that this is alien from comic not movie i predict it won't sell well. But that just me. We'll see.
He has to be, every post is defending Prime 1 for every single thing.
StatueDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 01:38 PM   #79
DPmaster
A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Python View Post
From what I’ve seen, that Broken Tusk is going to be huge height wise as well. I think that piece is also 39-40 inches tall so it should be in the general ballpark with regards to price.
DPmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 04:28 PM   #80
Zombiez
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

I am going to preorder this when the predator comes out
Zombiez is offline   Reply With Quote