Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 04-30-2019, 10:18 PM   #1601
BrandonJF
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

The one I got direct from P1 is perfect. The key for the foot was a TIGHT fit, unlike the first one I got. This one is not tilting forward (and the rear of the base isn't lifting off the shelf nearly as much, if it's lifting up at all).

Those felt pads weren't hidden underneath the cape's fabric, either. Not that it was much better, but they were stuck to the styrofoam in an empty hole. Would I have noticed if I didn't know to look for them? Probably not. I know some might not care if that body is damaged in an area that wouldn't be seen, but for those that do, something like those pads is a necessity.

It also didn't arrive wet, not that that was a big deal.

Now I just have to get Sideshow to take the first one back....
BrandonJF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 11:33 AM   #1602
xGHOSTx
Doh!

Hello Everyone. I ordered my Prime 1 Hush Batman EX directly from Prime 1 with economy shipping ($166 to Georgia, USA) and it arrived yesterday (ten days after I ordered it)(no customs/fees).

No complaints. My first 1/3 and boy is it big.

Does anyone know where you can buy some stands for the extra heads?
xGHOSTx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 12:51 PM   #1603
myskye23
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xGHOSTx View Post
Hello Everyone. I ordered my Prime 1 Hush Batman EX directly from Prime 1 with economy shipping ($166 to Georgia, USA) and it arrived yesterday (ten days after I ordered it)(no customs/fees).

No complaints. My first 1/3 and boy is it big.

Does anyone know where you can buy some stands for the extra heads?
Congratulations on your first 1/3 Scale Ghost! Be careful because it's a Rabbit Hole that you can get lost in once you start .. Lol (speaking from experience of course)

It's great to hear that there are no additional Customs / Fees so I'll be ordering directly from Prime 1 as well and take advantage of their Sale.

I'm not sure whether there is a stand for the extra head unless someone does a Custom for it. If you find out, please let the rest of us know.

WELCOME TO THE FORUM!
myskye23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 01:57 PM   #1604
xGHOSTx
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by myskye23 View Post
Congratulations on your first 1/3 Scale Ghost! Be careful because it's a Rabbit Hole that you can get lost in once you start .. Lol (speaking from experience of course)

It's great to hear that there are no additional Customs / Fees so I'll be ordering directly from Prime 1 as well and take advantage of their Sale.

I'm not sure whether there is a stand for the extra head unless someone does a Custom for it. If you find out, please let the rest of us know.

WELCOME TO THE FORUM!
Thanks for the welcome! I have heard other forum members being charged customs/fees for various Prime 1 items so I think it is hit or miss with the customs/fees. Just wanted to post my experience as that was my first time buying direct from Prime 1.

I will definitely post if I see anything about extra head stands.

I didn't know how much I was going to like 1/3. Got to tell myself to only get the Prime 1 1/3 Lee Bermejo Joker and Prime 1 1/3 Comic Bane.
xGHOSTx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 06:30 PM   #1605
myskye23
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xGHOSTx View Post
Thanks for the welcome! I have heard other forum members being charged customs/fees for various Prime 1 items so I think it is hit or miss with the customs/fees. Just wanted to post my experience as that was my first time buying direct from Prime 1.

I will definitely post if I see anything about extra head stands.

I didn't know how much I was going to like 1/3. Got to tell myself to only get the Prime 1 1/3 Lee Bermejo Joker and Prime 1 1/3 Comic Bane.
These are actually the same two I'm waiting for as well and after these, my 1/3 Scale Collection will come to an end. I'll be focusing on X-Men down the road, although I won't be in a hurry to finish that since I'm hoping to pick these statues up in the secondary market, possibly with a lower price than what's currently being offered by Sideshow, and also giving my wallet a break as well .. Lol.
myskye23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 10:32 PM   #1606
pokritz17
Hydra

very jealous of the economy shipping option for USA, daaaaaamn
pokritz17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 11:03 PM   #1607
SONICobra
Batman

does anyone know if this was delayed?
SONICobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 04:37 PM   #1608
pokritz17
Hydra

damn my waitlist converted for this guy, but not sure i can stomach 400 cdn for shipping
pokritz17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 02:40 PM   #1609
Catman
Fantastic Four

I made my last payment for the collectors ed Bats on April 15th, still hasn’t shipped. I’ve ordered many P1 pieces thru sideshow and this is the longest wait. Super strange. Meanwhile people who ordered the EX and getting them left and right.

Between this, the delay with the Armored berserk/ actual garbage resin, and the clear stalemate in the relationship between SS and P1, I’m rethinking moving orders to P1 directly, and reaping those rewards.
Catman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 02:40 PM   #1610
Catman
Fantastic Four

Also I could just keep the money and invest in in sculpting and painting classes. ��
Catman is offline   Reply With Quote