Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Home Grown > Customs Corner

Old 11-28-2014, 07:33 PM   #21
s_paulik87
Green Lantern Corps

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuyethuy View Post
Hey Paulik. Don't you know anything about PCS statues? Take a closer look is this a custom or is it pcs bisons. I don't understand why mods move my thread to here. Thank you Vince, glad someone know about statues, appreciated bud.
Hey Tuyethuy.... dont you know anything about english? Your own title says "CUSTOM BISON!!"

Sure it's pcs's Bison, but did Jerry officially make these versions? NO, therefore it is cutom. Mods already moved your topic, then you go and make an exact copy of this thread but with a white bison on the pcs forum. You sir are not a bright one.

I was not being aggressive towards you in my first post I was simply giving you a heads up on the rules here and I even complimented the custom tailoring. Not sure why you had to cop an attitude with me and say I know nothing about pcs statues.
s_paulik87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 03:44 PM   #22
Nidgit
Love me sexy
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuyethuy View Post
Hey Paulik. Don't you know anything about PCS statues? Take a closer look is this a custom or is it pcs bisons. I don't understand why mods move my thread to here. Thank you Vince, glad someone know about statues, appreciated bud.
As I understand it, this is both a custom and a PCS Bison, so Paulik was quite correct.

Posting a customised licensed piece is fine but it should be in the custom section not the PCS section which is where the OP posted it originally.

And I merged your White Bison into your first thread. I think one thread under the title of Custom Bisons is sufficient.

Thanks N

Last edited by Nidgit; 11-29-2014 at 03:48 PM.
Nidgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 07:34 PM   #23
Ricky Bobby
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

White Bison looks really nice,has to be my fave out of your three,and probably cost significantly less to make than the 3k plus A2G paid for the original white prototype,and definitley a lot less than what Tosh paid for the Green original prototype,though I think there might be a small difference in yours and Tosh's.Just curious but why would you take pics of your white Bison in your bathroom?
Ricky Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 07:42 PM   #24
El Pulento
The InJustice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky Bobby View Post
White Bison looks really nice,has to be my fave out of your three,and probably cost significantly less than the 3k plus A2G paid for the original white prototype,and definitley a lot less than what Tosh paid for the Green original prototype,though I think there might be a small difference in yours and Tosh's.Just curious but why would you take pics of your white Bison in the bathroom?
Probabely better light in there plus the mirror...
El Pulento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 08:22 PM   #25
Ricky Bobby
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Pulento View Post
Probabely better light in there plus the mirror...
Fair enough,though in the Besta's with the other two would probably also look awesome,but I guess space is limited in them.Sweet trio though,congrats dude
Ricky Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 01:59 AM   #26
tuyethuy
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Thanks for your comment bud. Glad you like them and yes I had paid a lot less then 3k haha. White bison is also my favorite as well. Regarding your question I guess El Pulento just answer the question for me
tuyethuy is offline   Reply With Quote