Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 01-16-2021, 03:22 PM   #1901
Pendragon3000
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I guess I'll have to wait and see. I remember SS saying that the new Flash will blend well with the original JLA PFs.
It's difficult for me to trade or sell statues due to where I live in Northern Canada, so I would like TH to complete the original JLA Super Power statues. I really like the classic art direction they had for those.
Regardless, this is good news for collectors that want more detail in these characters' statues.
Pendragon3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2021, 08:28 AM   #1902
Acolyte
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by melkor23 View Post
No newsletter or email to international customers regarding Hordak yet.
Me neither. But to be fair, it says "Gwen is going to start emailing ...". So maybe we´re just not there yet.
Acolyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2021, 11:40 PM   #1903
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Was it said how often that Chad would be sending out the newsletter about Tweeterhead's new info?
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 04:34 PM   #1904
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmk123 View Post
Was it said how often that Chad would be sending out the newsletter about Tweeterhead's new info?
First Friday of every Month.
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 05:08 PM   #1905
mmk123

Cool
Old 01-19-2021, 06:19 PM   #1906
senseimaki
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon3000 View Post
I guess I'll have to wait and see. I remember SS saying that the new Flash will blend well with the original JLA PFs.
It's difficult for me to trade or sell statues due to where I live in Northern Canada, so I would like TH to complete the original JLA Super Power statues. I really like the classic art direction they had for those.
Regardless, this is good news for collectors that want more detail in these characters' statues.
I’m right there with you. I hope we do get at least a complete Super Powers Justice League roster. But truthfully speaking, that’s probably not happening.

It all boils down to 2 words — Money Talks
senseimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 01:31 PM   #1907
MisterJ
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Can we get an update on the $15 coupons we were supposed to be able to use. Last I heard, you could 'sometimes' get someone to apply it for you and also that you could no longer stack them all together on one order like was originally promised.

It would be nice to get a definitive once and for all confirmation from Chad on whether he is will honor the original deal, modify the original deal, or just completely go back on it and not give us anything.
MisterJ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 01:31 PM   #1908
MisterJ
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Can we get an update on the $15 coupons we were supposed to be able to use. Last I heard, you could 'sometimes' get someone to apply it for you and also that you could no longer stack them all together on one order like was originally promised.

It would be nice to get a definitive once and for all confirmation from Chad on whether he is will honor the original deal, modify the original deal, or just completely go back on it and not give us anything.
MisterJ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 01:39 PM   #1909
melkor23
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acolyte View Post
Me neither. But to be fair, it says "Gwen is going to start emailing ...". So maybe we´re just not there yet.
Second week with no update.
melkor23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 01:42 PM   #1910
mmk123

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJ View Post

Mister J,

when my final Green Lantern payment was due (it was a little more than $34) I emailed Gwen and asked her if I could use some of my credit to pay for it. At that point would have had $45 in this $15 coupons since I had purchased and fully paid for Batman, Catwoman and Batgirl. She responded and said that my final payment was completed and I got a receipt emailed to me for it.

That was my experience in redeeming it and it was fine. I would like to think that they will be able to be redeemed but I am not sure how they will be able to go about doing it.