email
BLACK OPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 02:34 PM   #382
Nidgit
Love me sexy
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNovak View Post
I thought all the A/P's were made here in the US in ARH studio? It shouldn't have come from China. Have you contacted ARH about it?
As far as I can recall, all of the Thor AP's will be coming from China. They were originally going to be finished by Arahom himself, but turns out that was practical (due to size and shipping etc) so they were to be finished in China and a signed AP sticker was going to be put on the base. I was a little bummed about that because all of my ARH statues are APs that were painted / finished by Arahom and that was one of the draw cards for the Thor AP. Not a deal breaker for me but still a little disappointing.

The US customer APs may be coming from the US though. Not sure about that.
Nidgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 04:49 PM   #383
BLACK OPS
The Herculoids

It seems the exclusive Thor A/P does not come with the extras as they are shipped out later which is strange. To be fair to Arahom he replyed quickly.
{Message from Arahom}
You received an AP statue, but the extras were not sent yet. Shipping statues individually is not something our factory normally does for us, so it was actually a big favor, and they are not responsible for doing this to each customer, so all the bottom stickers with the AP number and all the extras will be sent from here once you received the statue. I’m sorry about the breakage, but this is something that is beyond our control.
I’ll contact you again once we have the extras
shipped.

Am i the only one that was not awear of this set up?
BLACK OPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 05:30 PM   #384
Nidgit
Love me sexy
Adamantium Plus Member

It's all news to me As I posted above, I thought we were getting the complete AP from Arahom when I first ordered. Obviously things have changed a bit since then.
Nidgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 06:42 PM   #385
Batstat73
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK OPS View Post
It seems the exclusive Thor A/P does not come with the extras as they are shipped out later which is strange. To be fair to Arahom he replyed quickly.
{Message from Arahom}
You received an AP statue, but the extras were not sent yet. Shipping statues individually is not something our factory normally does for us, so it was actually a big favor, and they are not responsible for doing this to each customer, so all the bottom stickers with the AP number and all the extras will be sent from here once you received the statue. I’m sorry about the breakage, but this is something that is beyond our control.
I’ll contact you again once we have the extras
shipped.

Well, this is about to get fun...

This shipping arrangement is news to me as well Blackie! I did receive a Thor statue today, but I don't know what it is...I know for certain that it's not my statue. This Thor is clearly marked 77/500 on the bottom. I ordered a Web Exclusive Version limited to only 50! Not 500!

This Thor has no bonus helmet/hammer piece, this Thor is not signed by Arahom. This Thor has a few chips up his sleeve, this Thor is not mine.

Pics will follow shortly...of "this Thor".
Batstat73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 07:10 PM   #386
Batstat73

Here is this Thor...

Really a shame that this is not my statue and I have no idea what ARH will do to remedy this. Sending me a sticker to cover up the fact that I got hosed out of my Web EX "limited to only 50!" statue will not suffice. But before I get all ugly, I will drive on...

Updates will continue to be posted as I have received a product that is not of my ordering.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Thor 17.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	529.4 KB
ID:	70334   Click image for larger version

Name:	Thor 8.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	478.9 KB
ID:	70336   Click image for larger version

Name:	Thor 9.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	691.8 KB
ID:	70337   Click image for larger version

Name:	Thor 18.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	384.8 KB
ID:	70339   Click image for larger version

Name:	Thor 1.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	842.6 KB
ID:	70340  

Old 02-28-2012, 08:00 PM   #387
Hercules75
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batstat73 View Post
Here is this Thor...

Really a shame that this is not my statue and I have no idea what ARH will do to remedy this. Sending me a sticker to cover up the fact that I got hosed out of my Web EX "limited to only 50!" statue will not suffice. But before I get all ugly, I will drive on...

Updates will continue to be posted as I have received a product that is not of my ordering.
This is someone else's Thor sent to you by mistake? What are you going to do?
Hercules75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 08:58 AM   #388
MexxPaul
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Horrible what I have to read in here.
I spent my hard earned money on that statue and they want to give me stickers for the AP? Are you kidding me?
I had to wait more than 3/4 year and then you get this.

If I also receive this I want my money back! Sorry but that's not right. And there was never a word on that they extras will be sent in an extra package.

I wait and see what I will get......
MexxPaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 09:13 AM   #389
Batstat73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hercules75 View Post
This is someone else's Thor sent to you by mistake? What are you going to do?
I have emailed ARH and I am awaiting their plan of action. However, it's not looking good for me based on some of the horror stories that I have read about ARH's customer service. It's a real tradgedy. Thor is an awesome piece of work, but I received the wrong one...that will not do. I have no plans to keep "this Thor", he's already back in the box as I cannot keep a statue that is not the one that I ordered months ago. This borders on inexcusable, but I will be patient for a little while.

I will update you guys when possible, I hope that no one else gets the wrong statue. Get it together ARH, it's only your future at stake.

Last edited by Batstat73; 02-29-2012 at 09:19 AM. Reason: I misspelled piece...I hope I didn't miss another one in there. Misspelled inexcusable as well.
Old 02-29-2012, 11:04 AM   #390
Halcyon
New Republic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK OPS View Post
It seems the exclusive Thor A/P does not come with the extras as they are shipped out later which is strange.
Etc

Didn't read a heads-up about this anywhere..
Thats not funny at all.
Halcyon is online now   Reply With Quote