Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2015, 08:20 PM   #1011
DiegoLeo
Frackin!

I also have the same question.

I'm waiting to receive my Dhalsim replacement. I shipped him back before the new year.
Old 02-10-2015, 08:57 PM   #1012
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenoToys View Post
Jerry, My Goro EX head sculpt came with an imperfection...Who do I contact for that?? Goro Looks amazing by the way! Thank you!!!
Please email customer service

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakarot117 View Post
Jerry has secret compass goros been shipped out? thanks
Unfortunately I dont know that answer and shipping dept has left for the day as I type this so i cant ask them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gagaliya View Post
Jerry, can you please look into case #2913. I am not sure what else to do..

1) I ordered a dhalsim ex yoga flame on Jan 11 (from your second chance sale). The order was fully paid during checkout via paypal.

2) I emailed customer service asking for a status update on Jan 28 after receiving no shipping or any order update.

3) Customer service replied stating this statue was already shipped in Dec last year (even though my order was placed in Jan this year, seriously?)

4) I replied stating they are confusing my orders, the dec shipment was for my original order. This is the second chance order I placed. The order# etc.. was all provided.

5) Have received silence since...

Can you please help, if you need any additional details you can pm me directly. Thanks
Are you positive you paid shipping for the second one ordered in January ? Ive had a couple fo these and what it was is shipping wasnt paid so they arent in the shipping dept system.

Please check to make sure you paid shipping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgul Steve View Post
So I don't understand what's going on with these. There are only 175 exclusives. If you shipped out 100 on 2/5 and the rest on 2/6 why haven't we gotten tracking info yet? Are you shipping out the regulars before the ex? If so that sucks.
We have a shipping dept of one person. I make no apologies for that. We are a small company and part of the way we keep prices much lower than Sideshow is by doing that.

So it takes time to ship things out.

However, we dont pick and choose, regular over EX. We ship based on when the final payments came in. Another 'however', is that certain international orders cause problems and for some reason wont process through the internet so we have to take a trip to the actual shipping hub. We only do that once every two weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pryde View Post
Jerry, question, I overpaid on my Oro, I was hoping to see if that over payment can be applied to my future shipping charges, is that possible? Who or where can I email my questions, please advise, thank you.
All over payments have been refunded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxGoof View Post
Have all of the P2 Dhalsim replacements been shipped? I haven't received any tracking information, although I did hear the defectice one had been received.
Not yet but they have been going out, albeit slowly. Ill check into it
Old 02-11-2015, 12:24 PM   #1013
Darkhumor
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Hi Jerry,

I tried PMing you. I just wanted to apologize for being such an asshole about the way everything was handled with my order. The customer service wasnt totally bad. The best experience I had was how you guys handled the replacements and knowing even though it takes a bit of time, that Ill be taken care of. And thats whats gonna keep me coming back and ease my mind if my item arrives in bad shape. You will hear less complaints from me from now on. And I do appreciate that you are an open medium with the company to your customers. You guys and your artistry are awesome, but I dont think I need to tell you that. Thanks again!!
Old 02-20-2015, 08:45 PM   #1014
hofmanjc
The Herculoids

Hey Jerry,
Sent my email to customer service on Feb 14th and have had no reply back. It is case number 3142, about my broken Goro statue. Could you check into this for me? Thanks
Old 02-20-2015, 10:40 PM   #1015
Jeffle323
Frackin!

Hi recently your website was bugging out and it kept logging people including me into other people's account. I was wondering if this affected any pending order transfers or not because I have a few that are coming to my account from other users but never heard back from customer service or anything. Is everything in order? You guys weren't hacked right? I tried bringing it to your attention when it occurred but lots of people were freaking out about it.
Old 03-10-2015, 09:30 AM   #1016
krec99
I used up all my sick days, so I'm calling in dead.

Ordered Akuma last night one of the lucky few I noticed my Raidens orders were gone is this normal?
Old 03-10-2015, 09:45 AM   #1017
Rainy
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainy View Post
Jerry since you are putting both of them up tomorrow, does that mean all the people managed to get one yesterday will actually get it and no order cancellation?

Also I paid in full as per my paypal account and my card already charged however in your website it shows that I've paid the deposit only with susbect fraud in bracket what does it mean?

Is my order confirmed or I have to fight with the others tomorrow?
Jerry can i get an answer to this please
Old 03-10-2015, 09:59 AM   #1018
hulksmash
The Riddler

Hi Jerry/PCS,

Last night in the midst of the madness I was luckily able to at least secure 1 Shin Akuma however I encountered various errors now that I'm looking back at the order. I do see the order in my account on the PopCulture website however I incorrecctly see it with the status listed as - Suspected Fraud

I believe that may have been determined because the site shows the PO price paid as incorrect. It shows I paid $255 (which I don't even believe was one of the payment options for Akuma... could be wrong though) when I have my paypal receipt from my paypal account showing I was incorrectly charged the entire $850 amount without discount. That or it could have been that I made it to the submit order section of the ordering process with both Akuma and Shin multiple times however the being transferred to Paypal only occurred once when I removed Akuma and simply aimed for Shin. Either way I assure you there was nothing fraudulent on my end and I even ended up paying the full amount of the statue without any discount.

I just emailed CustomerService@pcstoy.com for my issues providing screen shots of my order status and my paypal transaction is there anything else I should do to get my order taken care of?

Thanks in advance.
Old 03-11-2015, 04:45 PM   #1019
guerrero
Doh!

every pcs order cancelled

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post
(Mods can we make this a sticky ?)

Hey everyone

Just wanted to post this up to make sure everyone had easy access to our customer service department.

As a small company our customer service dept consists of....Audrey. Since she is one person it can take her up to 48 hours to get back to you (not including weekends and holidays).

If she doesnt get back to you within 48 hours feel free to post here so I can look into it.

We want everyone to be happy and get the attention they deserve having spent a lot of money on these items.

Audrey's email is CustomerService@PCSToy.com

If for some reason you are having trouble getting a response from her (as mentioned above please allow 48 business hours) then forward your email to Orders@PCSToy.com

IMPORTANT NOTE: Please make sure you check your spam as well as any additional email addresses you might have. Whatever email you placed your order through is the email we have on file. If you arent using that one any longer you need to email us with an update as it might be the only email we have on file for you.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Customer service does not work on Saturday and Sunday.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Do not send any correspondence to PCSTOYS@aol.com That is not an active email. it only works to accept Paypal payments.

Thanks !

So you cancel all my orders because I spoke up all my long hrs taking days off I make one complain and you cancel my orders how does this fix everything?
Old 03-11-2015, 07:01 PM   #1020
hulksmash
The Riddler

Update: Carolyn took care off me. Thanks.
Closed Thread