Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 11-30-2016, 04:00 PM   #21
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by thx217 View Post
You are welcomes guys. Every JP fans should own this beautiful piece.

Paul, not sure if you guys already have something similar in the works. I have a resin JP logo plaque(not flat) attached to my custom female bust. Which is dead accurate and goes perfectly with the scale and can be painted in color and I believe that's everyone wanted? At least I do. You can use it if you want. But I'll have to ship the entire bust over to you since it's glued to the board.
Is this the bust you sent them?
tamaboy311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 04:14 PM   #22
Nathanial91
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle CS View Post

We hope to offer this piece before the end of the year."

This is brilliant! Thanks to THX and Chronicle for making it! Still can't believe we are finally get stuff like this from the Stan Winston sculpts!

I only have one issue, the muscles/ligaments/flap of skin at the back on the mouth looks to pronounced and needs to be set inwards more to match how it looks on the animatronic, cg model and in the film If this gets sorted, you will have a definite pre-order from me!
Nathanial91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 04:20 PM   #23
Leekson
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Although I don't have money to order this beauty, I would like to see a neck just a little bit longer on this bust
Leekson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 04:23 PM   #24
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathanial91 View Post
This is brilliant! Thanks to THX and Chronicle for making it! Still can't believe we are finally get stuff like this from the Stan Winston sculpts!

I only have one issue, the muscles/ligaments/flap of skin at the back on the mouth looks to pronounced and needs to be set inwards more to match how it looks on the animatronic, cg model and in the film If this gets sorted, you will have a definite pre-order from me!
I noticed the same thing. It has to go a little more into the mouth.
Old 11-30-2016, 04:26 PM   #25
thx217
Ultimates

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaboy311 View Post
Is this the bust you sent them?
No. This one in the picture is my custom female(retooled from the male cast) that was done many years ago.
thx217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 04:31 PM   #26
dannygarrett09
Birdman

Quote:
No. This one in the picture is my custom female(retooled from the male cast) that was done many years ago.
I have to say it may be retooled from the male but when there were no company's producing park products I really loved this one as the eye and the mouth is epic and the back board is not over powering too.
dannygarrett09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 04:34 PM   #27
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannygarrett09 View Post
I have to say it may be retooled from the male but when there were no company's producing park products I really loved this one as the eye and the mouth is epic and the back board is not over powering too.
The lower jaw is to short tho. If the mouth was close, it would have a big over bite.
Old 11-30-2016, 04:40 PM   #28
dannygarrett09
Birdman

Quote:
The lower jaw is to short tho. If the mouth was close, it would have a big over bite.
Agreed but at the time when hardly any one cared about Jurassic Park and you saw these It made me really want one like this
dannygarrett09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 04:41 PM   #29
thx217
Ultimates

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannygarrett09 View Post
Lots of thought went into it.

Quote:
People doesn't seem to know there's this common thing called lens distortion. You called that just from this photo from this specific angle. I can show you a pics of it from a different angle and you'll see a lot things differently. Don't judge a piece from a single shot.
thx217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 04:48 PM   #30
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

Quote:
Lots of though went into it.

People doesn't seem to know there's this common thing called lens distortion. You called that just from this photo from this specific angle. I can show you a pics of it from a different angle and you'll see a lot things differently. Don't judge a piece from a single shot.
Of course I can't judge from this pic, but it does looks that way. Somebody agreed with me too so is not just me. It looks awesome don't get me wrong.