Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 10-05-2022, 03:54 AM   #371
redbloodedboy
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Is anyone good at photo editing… who could find an image of the WW84 head sculpt and add a tiara? We could send pics to JND as well

I’ve messaged them on Facebook with this feedback

The WW84 is still in demand and I imagine if the new JL had the same head sculpt it would make it in demand even more as well
redbloodedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2022, 04:12 AM   #372
Exorcist
Hydra

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbloodedboy View Post
Is anyone good at photo editing? who could find an image of the WW84 head sculpt and add a tiara? We could send pics to JND as well

I?ve messaged them on Facebook with this feedback

The WW84 is still in demand and I imagine if the new JL had the same head sculpt it would make it in demand even more as well
It is almost sold out everywhere, and most collectors (that have actually bought the statue) are very happy with the WWJL HS. I myself for instance like it even more then the current WW84 version.

Is it Q4 2023 already? I cannot wait to place them next to each other to form an epic duo companion set
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	AF6CDB06-87ED-448B-BF7E-FC973F4708FE.jpeg
Views:	103
Size:	517.3 KB
ID:	154385  
Exorcist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2022, 04:43 AM   #373
redbloodedboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exorcist View Post
It is almost sold out everywhere, and most collectors (that have actually bought the statue) are very happy with the WWJL HS. I myself for instance like it even more then the current WW84 version.

Is it Q4 2023 already? I cannot wait to place them next to each other to form an epic duo companion set
I have ordered it as well and whilst I do like it, I do prefer the WW84 head sculpt?. If you read Facebook chats on this and even on here? there is definitely more people not as in love with it as there was with the WW84?..
Old 10-05-2022, 04:51 AM   #374
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

I can’t see them ever doing a cut and paste.

They ‘may’ make very slight alterations to the existing headsculpt, but highly unlikely they’ll do what you suggest.

If they did, they would have to cancel all preorders and re-up it all over again, and given that as far as they’re concerned it’s already sold out, why waste their time.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2022, 04:52 AM   #375
ukshaun
Hercules

JND sent an email today to inform me that the waitlist for JL WW 1:3 was available to join.
Anyone who missed out, might want to jump onto the list.
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2022, 04:54 AM   #376
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
JND sent an email today to inform me that the waitlist for JL WW 1:3 was available to join.
Anyone who missed out, might want to jump onto the list.
It might just be easier to preorder from one of the retailers and secure a piece, then to join a waitlist that doesn’t guarantee a thing.
Old 10-05-2022, 05:12 AM   #377
redbloodedboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
I can?t see them ever doing a cut and paste.

They ?may? make very slight alterations to the existing headsculpt, but highly unlikely they?ll do what you suggest.

If they did, they would have to cancel all preorders and re-up it all over again, and given that as far as they?re concerned it?s already sold out, why waste their time.

That?s true? I kind of know they wouldn?t probably use the exact same but was more wanting to press the point about the mixed reviews of the head sculpt ?. I actuallly like it myself and think it?s simply because it keeps getting compared to the WW84?.. which actually makes me think.. perhaps Gal looked better in the 84 film overall including her hair style?. Compared to JL?. So maybe that?s why there has been some mixed opinions on this? the reality is she will look different and more JL rather then 84?.. so depending on where you think she looked her best in the two movies, will sway what you do and don?t like about this statue?.

Either way, I?m happy that I have ordered this and i have faith that JND whilst may not overhaul it completely, will do their best to make even slight improvements?

I can?t wait to have them both together !

Ps: @Phonenixblazes did you order from JND or Sugo?
Old 10-05-2022, 05:19 AM   #378
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
That?s true? I kind of know they wouldn?t probably use the exact same but was more wanting to press the point about the mixed reviews of the head sculpt ?. I actuallly like it myself and think it?s simply because it keeps getting compared to the WW84?.. which actually makes me think.. perhaps Gal looked better in the 84 film overall including her hair style?. Compared to JL?. So maybe that?s why there has been some mixed opinions on this? the reality is she will look different and more JL rather then 84?.. so depending on where you think she looked her best in the two movies, will sway what you do and don?t like about this statue?.

Either way, I?m happy that I have ordered this and i have faith that JND whilst may not overhaul it completely, will do their best to make even slight improvements?

I can?t wait to have them both together !

Ps: @Phonenixblazes did you order from JND or Sugo?
Sugo, as it'll probably cost us less. Though I'm not sure what JND usually charges for shipping.
Old 10-05-2022, 06:41 AM   #379
redbloodedboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
Sugo, as it'll probably cost us less. Though I'm not sure what JND usually charges for shipping.
For the WW84, JND charged me about $380 USD for shipping which is about $590 AUD shipping
Old 10-05-2022, 06:49 AM   #380
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
For the WW84, JND charged me about $380 USD for shipping which is about $590 AUD shipping
If that's the case, at an exchange rate of about 0.65, it'll cost about $6,439 to import (including 5% customs duties etc), which is more than Sugo's 6,099.

(Possibly even more if your card charges 3% forex).