Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Sports

View Poll Results: Should trans athletes be allowed in women's sports?
Yes 1 3.85%
No 23 88.46%
Unsure 2 7.69%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-01-2022, 11:56 PM   #11
gomur
The Tick

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
Once i saw a guy say on internet ''Men are phisically stronger than women'' and a pc feminist answered him '' bull---- !! you can't prove that, you don't have any basis''.... Can you belive that, this is the ignorance level of Trans athlet sporter pc dumb ass people.
The poll results speak for themselves. I find that most people in support of biological men competing against women have ZERO appreciation for sports. Their righteous PC dogma overrides any common sense or unbiased observation.
gomur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2022, 12:26 AM   #12
qz33
Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
no, the fact that this is even a question some people pretend is legitimate is all the proof i need that western society is on it's way out.
Egalitarianism to the extreme.

Some people really really want to believe that if not for social conditioning the only differences between men and women are internal plumbing and physical appearance. The near entirety of people that want to deny whatever aspect of biology that doesn't suit them are simply dissatisfied with the hand they were dealt.

Don't know which is sadder: the people that actually believe this garbage or the people that don't but just go along out of fear.

No attempt at understanding can be taken too far. Even physics had to cede to quantum mechanics.
qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2022, 06:00 PM   #13
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Recently Transgender swimmer, Lia Thomas finished the 1,650-yard freestyle 38 seconds ahead of her teammate Anna Sofia Kalandaze. That should tell you that she definitely has an advantage regardless of her testosterone suppression. She’s breaking every single womens swimming records. She apparently bragged about being too easy against other female swimmers. Schools need to wake up and realize they are destroying women’s sport. If I were these women, I’ll boycott all the event. Let lia race by herself. That should sent a clear message.
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2022, 07:33 PM   #14
MrYac
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
Recently Transgender swimmer, Lia Thomas finished the 1,650-yard freestyle 38 seconds ahead of her teammate Anna Sofia Kalandaze. That should tell you that she definitely has an advantage regardless of her testosterone suppression. She?s breaking every single womens swimming records. She apparently bragged about being too easy against other female swimmers. Schools need to wake up and realize they are destroying women?s sport. If I were these women, I?ll boycott all the event. Let lia race by herself. That should sent a clear message.
the fact you kept referring to that cheating bastard a woman is the whole problem here bud, we need to stop capitulating to the people who wish to literally bend reality to their whims.

for the record i have no problem with an adult wanting to cut their dick off or sew a new one on, but i refuse to give in to the insanity that doing so is a magic spell that changes the fabric of existence around them.
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2022, 12:33 AM   #15
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
the fact you kept referring to that cheating bastard a woman is the whole problem here bud, we need to stop capitulating to the people who wish to literally bend reality to their whims.

for the record i have no problem with an adult wanting to cut their dick off or sew a new one on, but i refuse to give in to the insanity that doing so is a magic spell that changes the fabric of existence around them.
I have nothing against male wanting to be female. If they want to be refer as a she, than that’s what I’ll call them. I’m not transphobic at all.

However, when it comes to sports, I have a huge issue with it because male are born differently than female and have certain advantages regardless of testosterone suppression. Based on scientific / biological facts and events shown where transgender born males competing in women sports, they dominate. I’ll never support it because I know the harm it does to the women sports.
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2022, 03:20 PM   #16
chunkster702
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

“But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female.” Mark 10:6 kjv

Scientific truth and fact there are 2 genders. Even animals have male and female.
chunkster702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2022, 04:15 PM   #17
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunkster702 View Post
?But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female.? Mark 10:6 kjv

Scientific truth and fact there are 2 genders. Even animals have male and female.
The animal kingdom has hermaphrodites, worms, snails to name a few.
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2022, 04:24 PM   #18
MrYac
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
The animal kingdom has hermaphrodites, worms, snails to name a few.
how many of those require surgery or medication to reach that classification?

but for the record, i don't think using Bible quotes is the way to persuade anybody.
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2022, 04:50 PM   #19
chunkster702

Can you imagine if NBA let WNBA all compete together?
Old 01-15-2022, 04:51 PM   #20
chunkster702

They should let female cheerleaders toss and catch the male ones.