Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 09-27-2021, 09:54 PM   #121
saruko
Doh!

Hello everyone, not sure if I am allowed to do so here, but I am selling my trieagles mai still sealed in shipping box. PM me for details
saruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2021, 07:11 PM   #122
ivory7777
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

just got mine arrive today. the base is huge and very heavy, just like HMO. But the HMO was just a big giant rock, this one atleast looks good. was afraid that her legs would look weird, but in person they look great.
ivory7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2022, 03:23 PM   #123
CosmoZero02
Fantastic Four

After looking at some YT videos, I think this is the best 1/4 Mai statue out there. The base is out of this world! The level of detail on the rooftops is very awesome and light up function just puts it in a different league! It is not a particularly dynamic pose for Mai, but it checks all the T&A boxes. The skin tone is nice and the face is very cute and definitely a “Mai” face (unlike HMO’s). The printing of floral patterns on her outfit is a very nice touch, although there are some minor QC issues on that one. The umbrella is another highlight, I heard it is a bit of a pain in the assembly process, but it is very nice and detailed. This one has avoided any fire element in the composition, which I think it’s okay given it’s not a dynamic pose. Overall, a very busy effort, but Mai is not lost in the mix. The base appears to be super heavy which helps on stability. (another thorny issue with HMO’s) Overall is a stunning effort and a good representation of the iconic character. A focal point and a hot topic of discussion in any collection for sure.
CosmoZero02 is offline   Reply With Quote