Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 05-25-2018, 11:38 AM   #11
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

News XM Studios Europe

"A close month away is the CCON I Comic Con Germany - Stuttgart 2018 from June 30th to July 1st. The event will take place at the Trade Fair
Stuttgart
in the area Entrance East. The convention area includes Entrance East, the Atrium, Hall 1 and Hall 3 as well as the lovely Rothaus-Park.

To find our XM Studios booth at Stuttgart 2018 we have for you two maps which shows our Hall 1. The first one shows a overview with a big
merchandise and dealers area. Last but not least the exhibitors area, all recognizable in blue. The second map shows you a detailed view with
the individual stands. We are directly at Gang E and booth 1E17. You can download both high resulution versions with more information to Hall 1
right here. Visit us in the Hall 1 at our booth 1E17, you are welcome here!

~~~~~~~~~

Download

Overview Stuttgart 2018 - High Resolution 7370 x 9071 Version
Detail Stuttgart 2018 - High Resolution 4727 x 3309 Version

~~~~~~~~~

The event goes from Saturday, June 30th to Sunday, July 1st, daily 09.00 - 18.00. We will update you with more news until the event begins. For
more information about the CCON I Comic Con Germany please visit our homepage www.xm-studios.shop and the page Stuttgart 2018.

Stuttgart 2018 : Page English
Stuttgart 2018 : Page German

~~~~~~~~~

XM Studios Facebook

XM Studios Europe Facebook

......and more!

GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 07:08 AM   #12
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

News XM Studios Europe

"Just a few weeks away for the CCON I Comic Con Germany - Stuttgart 2018. The CCON is an selected event from XM Studios. That means
at this place you can exclusive PreOrder the Event Exclusives statues with us in europe.

In Stuttgart 2018 at our Booth 1E17 at Hall 1 you can see him in person and PreOrder the Event Exclusive XM Hulkbuster 1/4 Statue right
here in europe! Not at the CCON but also ready for PreOrder is the next Event Exclusive with the XM Hulk Transformation 1/4 Statue! No
Event Exclusive, but to finish our big three we will show you also the XM Predator 1/3 Statue. This scale for an Predator is really huge!

~~~~~~~~~

The event goes from Saturday, June 30th to Sunday, July 1st, daily 09.00 - 18.00. We will update you with more news until the event begins. For
more information about the CCON I Comic Con Germany please visit our homepage www.xm-studios.shop and the page Stuttgart 2018.

~~~~~~~~~

XM Studios Facebook

......and more!

Old 06-05-2018, 07:09 AM   #13
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

They better be showing the hulk transformation done! It’s getting little tired seeing only a picture it’s been over a year now since the final digital render was approved
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 07:24 AM   #14
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

Wait for STGCC 2018.
Old 06-12-2018, 10:22 AM   #15
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

News XM Studios Europe

"Our first european events in 2018 are very close together in meaning of time. From June 30th to July 1st we are at the CCON I Comic
Con Germany
in Stuttgart and in the next week from July 5th to July 8th we visit the Japan Expo Paris for our european fans.

if you come to the events you have the chance to own a beautiful set of artprints. We have some amazing artprints with us for our
european fans in Stuttgart and Paris. High quality artwork from Studio HIVE done by Skan Srisuwan himself. Artprints from the XM
Hulkbuster, XM Batman Samurai, XM Magneto, XM Iron Man Classic and the XM Ghost Rider are waiting for you in an beautiful A3 size!

~~~~~~~~~

Artprints at CCON I Comic Con Germany in Stuttgart 2018

The artprint distribution at both conventions will be the following. With an Purchase or PreOrder of a statue at Stuttgart 2018
or Paris 2018 you will receive a complete set of 5 limited edition artprints.

Artprint XM Hulkbuster
Artprint XM Batman Samurai
Artprint XM Magneto
Artprint XM Iron Man Classic
Artprint XM Ghost Rider

Note: All event and GHeroes logos are not on the artprints.

~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~

XM Studios Facebook

Old 06-18-2018, 10:46 AM   #16
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

News XM Studios Europe

"Today we like to announce our new PreOrder statues for the coming european CCON I Comic Con Germany Stuttgart and Japan Expo
Paris
. The XM Gambit 1/4 Statue and XM Studios Exclusive 2018 is open for PreOrder here with us in europe on both events! Just on
EU Events! You will not be disappointed on the following pieces. Every new statue from the last XM Studios events in Asia and the USA
are open for PreOrder at our EU Events. Including the new showed XM Joker 1/6 Statue from the DC line! Thank you XM Studios!

~~~~~~~~~

New PreOrder at Stuttgart 2018

XM Cyclops - Version A 1/4
XM Cyclops - Version B 1/4
XM Gambit 1/4 (Exclusive)
XM Iceman 1/4
XM Joker 1/6
XM Mystique 1/4
XM Omega Red 1/4
XM Professor X - Wheelchair 1/4
XM Professor X - Hoverchair 1/4

Note: XM Gambit Exclusive - PreOrder just at EU events.

~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~

XM Studios Facebook

Old 06-25-2018, 09:54 AM   #17
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

More info soon!
Old 06-29-2018, 12:38 PM   #18
chaggs1
Luke Cage

I though there would have be some sneak pictures of the XM guys setting up their stand ???
chaggs1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 01:37 PM   #19
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

News XM Studios GHeroes

"This weekend is our first european event for 2018. The CCON I Comic Con Germany - Stuttgart 2018 will start tomorrow. It was a hot day in
germany and we worked hard for the setup. At our Booth 1E17 in Hall 1 you can see the XM Hulkbuster 1/4 Statue and the XM Predator 1/3
Statue
, many more! The event goes from Saturday, June 30th to Sunday, July 1st, daily 09.00 - 18.00. You are welcome here!"

~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

XM Studios European Master Distributor Facebook

Old 06-29-2018, 01:37 PM   #20
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch