Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Kotobukiya

Old 09-10-2019, 09:07 AM   #141
golem216
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heypaul View Post
Thanks! I've had my eye on that Snowtrooper/Flametrooper combo for a while now. Only sad thing is that it's sold out at my local store, so no chance of me getting it for 75% off now, since online is always out of stock by then. Still, 50% off isn't bad.
I just put an order in for local pickup for the Stormtrooper 2-pack for $40. Not available online. I was surprised the store actually still had it.

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/toy...atues/27535260

This one doesn't show in the list of clearance, but I found it using the Google search trick I had mentioned previously.
golem216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 09:31 AM   #142
heypaul
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Nice! Might be worth a trip to the store to see what else is on sale but unlisted online.
heypaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 10:16 AM   #143
heypaul

Looks like Flametrooper and Snowtrooper are gone from my local store, but they still have the Praetorian Guards and Black Panther. I don’t really want the Praetorians and I got Black Panther when he was $10 at GameStop, so it’s just a matter of deciding whether to pull the trigger on buying Flametrooper and Snowtrooper online!
Old 09-20-2019, 07:28 AM   #144
golem216
Frackin!

Quote:
Looks like Flametrooper and Snowtrooper are gone from my local store, but they still have the Praetorian Guards and Black Panther. I don’t really want the Praetorians and I got Black Panther when he was $10 at GameStop, so it’s just a matter of deciding whether to pull the trigger on buying Flametrooper and Snowtrooper online!
Snowtrooper/Flametrooper disappeared from local store a couple days ago, looks OOS online now as well. Chance it might come back, but seems unlikely.
Old 09-23-2019, 05:05 PM   #145
heypaul

Hey golem, Flametrooper and Snowtrooper are back for sale online if you are interested. I really do want that Flametrooper, but $80 is still a lot to spend for 1/10 scale PVC... But I know I'm going to kick myself when it runs out of stock again!
Old 10-07-2019, 06:12 AM   #146
golem216
Frackin!

Kotos have hit 75% off, missed flametrooper set, it was in stock briefly yesterday before drop, hoping it comes back, few have gone OOS already
Old 10-07-2019, 12:58 PM   #147
AlexLothos
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Thanks for the reminder about this sale. I finally pulled the trigger on the Rey & Finn 2-pack along with a few random collectibles for the wife.
AlexLothos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 09:11 PM   #148
heypaul

Quote:
Originally Posted by golem216 View Post
Kotos have hit 75% off, missed flametrooper set, it was in stock briefly yesterday before drop, hoping it comes back, few have gone OOS already
Damn, I meant to tell you about this but fell asleep, went to work, and forgot all about it until I saw your post. I noticed the price drop while looking at my phone in bed in the wee hours of this morning (maybe 3am). Funny thing is, when I first noticed it, Flametrooper/Snowtrooper and K-2SO still showed as “available online” on the search page, but when you tried to add it to your cart, it wouldn’t let you. Now they don’t even show up in search.

What time yesterday did you notice it was still only 50% off but available online? Trying to figure out when it actually dropped to 75% and whether there was actually a window of opportunity to buy it online, or whether it stops being available online as soon as it hits 75%.
Old 10-07-2019, 11:05 PM   #149
golem216
Frackin!

Quote:
Damn, I meant to tell you about this but fell asleep, went to work, and forgot all about it until I saw your post. I noticed the price drop while looking at my phone in bed in the wee hours of this morning (maybe 3am). Funny thing is, when I first noticed it, Flametrooper/Snowtrooper and K-2SO still showed as “available online” on the search page, but when you tried to add it to your cart, it wouldn’t let you. Now they don’t even show up in search.

What time yesterday did you notice it was still only 50% off but available online? Trying to figure out when it actually dropped to 75% and whether there was actually a window of opportunity to buy it online, or whether it stops being available online as soon as it hits 75%.
I got a google notification at 12am central time about the price drop. The flametrooper/snowtrooper went oos a few hours before, had it sitting in my cart online.
Old 10-08-2019, 02:38 AM   #150
heypaul

Ah, so it sounds like the going OOS is unrelated to the price drop itself. Good to know for the future. Well, the Flametrooper came back in stock once before, so it’s not completely out of the question for it to come back again, but chances are probably slim. Regardless, I plan on keeping a close eye on it in the next few days. If I do see it come back, I’ll post here and let you know.