Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 06-21-2019, 07:33 PM   #181
Exorcist
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
Even though I bought the game (physical, then electronically after a giant sale with the DLC) I still haven’t found the time to play it.
Agreed, you could even call the WW base relatively small compared to the other Prime1 bases.
Exorcist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 01:17 AM   #182
jedi_don
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

I couldn't pass up the price of the bust, so just preordered. Used a $25 code that negated the California sales tax.
jedi_don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 04:27 AM   #183
Phoenixblazes
Hawkman

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedi_don View Post
I couldn't pass up the price of the bust, so just preordered. Used a $25 code that negated the California sales tax.
Yup that price for the bust has got to be the best value I’ve ever seen from a Prime 1 Statue.

But because of that same great value, some collectors see the cost of the full statue to be a rip off.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 10:35 PM   #184
DCollector
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

I just got an email from Sideshow to purchase the Ultimate Edition by the 4th after my waitlist converted! Now I have to decide if I really want it for that price.... lol
DCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 07:34 AM   #185
arakha
Frackin!

Quote:
Yup that price for the bust has got to be the best value I’ve ever seen from a Prime 1 Statue.

But because of that same great value, some collectors see the cost of the full statue to be a rip off.
I’m definitely feeling that way. I have the statue on preorder but it’s just the regular version that was available locally here in Australia. I’m considering cancelling and ordering the bust instead. I’d save myself $950. But I already have the WW training costume so I’m not sure.
arakha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 09:56 AM   #186
Phoenixblazes
Hawkman

Quote:
Originally Posted by arakha View Post
I’m definitely feeling that way. I have the statue on preorder but it’s just the regular version that was available locally here in Australia. I’m considering cancelling and ordering the bust instead. I’d save myself $950. But I already have the WW training costume so I’m not sure.
I also just received the Training version from Popcultcha.

However I’ve also preordered the Ultimate from Sideshow. When all is said and done it’ll probably cost me in excess of $2,600 AUD. Essentially less than $100 cheaper than what it cost me for the 1/2 scale WW from Popcultcha! If I were to preorder the full 1/3 JL WW statue and a duplicate bust from Popcultcha it would’ve only cost me about $1,845 AUD.

The Exclusive solo Aquaman that I’ve also preordered is almost just as pricey........decisions, decisions.
Old 07-25-2019, 11:07 AM   #187
bradjk1
Fantastic Four

Quote:
I also just received the Training version from Popcultcha.

However I’ve also preordered the Ultimate from Sideshow. When all is said and done it’ll probably cost me in excess of $2,600 AUD. Essentially less than $100 cheaper than what it cost me for the 1/2 scale WW from Popcultcha! If I were to preorder the full 1/3 JL WW statue and a duplicate bust from Popcultcha it would’ve only cost me about $1,845 AUD.

The Exclusive solo Aquaman that I’ve also preordered is almost just as pricey........decisions, decisions.
That is incredibly expensive. Even if money were no object, these pieces really are not worth that much. I only want to dedicate so much space to my collection so I decided to go Sideshow PF for the Aquaman and Wonder Woman (unfortunately, until a better option is available).

My new rule is 1/3 only for Batman movie statues (JL Affleck, Bale, hopefully Keaton)!
bradjk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 01:59 AM   #188
Phoenixblazes
Hawkman

As expected....again. My last Flexpay has been moved to 5th of November.

Any bets on when it’ll eventually come out?
Old 09-20-2019, 04:08 AM   #189
Augen
Metal Men

March 2020 is currently my guess for when I'll have it in hand.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 03:47 AM   #190
Phoenixblazes
Hawkman

As expected....again (and again). My last Flexpay has been moved to 5th of December.

(Just had to copy and slightly edit my previous post)