Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 07-05-2015, 04:07 PM   #461
darth
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZKULPTOR View Post
Darth you are right but with all due respect you have no idea what I have dealt with in 22 years.
Your opinion is valid and I respect that, good for me I know where I stand and that is all that matters to me.
Let's just say in the end you guys will never know what goes on behind the scenes ever. And trust me that is a good thing.
Erick, I fully respect your work past, present and future. My post was directed 100% at your long post.

Whether you were bashing XM or not, it certainly sounded that way and since it was in an XM related FB post. I don't know what really happened and I don't care to lol.

Probably best if we all forgot that any of this ever happened lol.
darth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 05:08 PM   #462
Mr. Machismo
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mule View Post
I'm taking a shot in the dark here, but... I think the Batman reference is related to Daredevil. His unmasked head sculpt has been often defined as a Joker sculpt and I recall that when someone asked if that head was made by Sosa, Erick quickly replied that he had nothing to do with it.
Just an assumption, but the timing of Erick's departure goes with DD's first finished pics, so I'd guess that was the proverbial drop that spilled the glass.
I remain confident that we will see Batman. The Sideshow, while great in protype, was a huge smack in the face QC-wise, and I don't care for supporting that company any longer.

A Batman rogues gallery (imagine an XM Freeze!) from XM would be too good for anyone to pass up, let alone the Bat himself.
Mr. Machismo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 05:21 PM   #463
The Mule
Kindly Asked To Leave

Competition is always good, so my hopes are there with you.
Seeing what XM is pulling for Strange makes me confident they'd absolutely kill a Dr Fate.
The Mule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 06:25 PM   #464
Spidey976
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor57 View Post
Also, some people already think it might have been Mr. Sosa that ratted XM out. If it wasn't, that post certainly doesn't help people believe otherwise lol.
Umm. Anybody think it might have been all of the public post on several public forums frequented by multiple statue companies, their friends, and their representatives who could easily read about people getting around licenses. It was brought up on the Freaks board by several mods who are known to be very SSC friendly.
Spidey976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 08:13 AM   #465
SkyPunch.co
Doh!

Just wanna check with you guys whats the usual shipping rate for an XM statue from Singapore to US or UK. Im guessing around USD$250?
SkyPunch.co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 09:30 AM   #466
Lawnknome
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyPunch.co View Post
Just wanna check with you guys whats the usual shipping rate for an XM statue from Singapore to US or UK. Im guessing around USD$250?
Skypunch, it depends. I got Cap shipped from Singapore for about $150 USD. Magneto was about 250 SGD. Sorry for the mixed currencies, just what my documentation on paypal says.
Lawnknome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 01:52 PM   #467
Bobfrog
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawnknome View Post
Skypunch, it depends. I got Cap shipped from Singapore for about $150 USD. Magneto was about 250 SGD. Sorry for the mixed currencies, just what my documentation on paypal says.
250 SGD for Magneto. Dude you got a good rate!
Bobfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 02:50 PM   #468
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobfrog View Post
250 SGD for Magneto. Dude you got a good rate!
Yep, add 100SGD. I think, just heard it.
GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 03:35 PM   #469
The Mule
Kindly Asked To Leave

Given the shipping rates I've seen so far, I think SimplyToys could have effectively shipped Magneto out for 250SGD.
The Mule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 03:42 PM   #470
Lawnknome
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mule View Post
Given the shipping rates I've seen so far, I think SimplyToys could have effectively shipped Magneto out for 250SGD.
I mean, I got my Magneto through a private seller, we all know him, and he keeps the shipping dead on and low with no "handling" charges like most companies.
Lawnknome is offline   Reply With Quote