Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comics

Old 02-12-2018, 07:39 PM   #21
omigeo
Alpha Flight

This is a really nice sort of twist to the old. I love it.
I wonder if they'll do the Flintstones/Jetsons or future quest as statues??

Imagine if they make them more realistic like they did with MOTU hehehe.
omigeo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 06:22 PM   #22
protector2814
Phoenix

Well .... it's official for me, in my book, Jimmy Palmiotti & Pier Brito's The Jetsons is THE BEST comic book out right now. I just finished issue #5 & I'm just blown away. Blown away like I haven't been in years. A comic so under-the-radar that I feel like I did when I 1st read Miller's Daredevil, or his Batman Year One, or Gaiman's Sandman, or Ennis' The Punisher. This latest issue was just so sincerely & emotionally charged that I sincerely & highly recommend that those of you who love well written comics to buy the trade when it's released. I'm so struck with the awesomeness of this book & how I hear absolutely nothing about it on-line, or even at my LCS, how truly missed this comic is. Like I've said for the past 5 months on this thread, this IS NOT The Jetsons you've seen in the cartoon ... but in a way, it is .... only a million times more substantive & moving. Simply a beautiful comic book, plain & simple. Who knew?. Palmiotti is writing a real, tangible work of accessible science-fiction here & you should read it.

protector2814 is offline   Reply With Quote