Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 04-20-2020, 01:41 PM   #1631
FJC
Midnighter

Man, I just want to see a Perez Deathstroke so badly. I know he's on Tweeter's radar but there's just no concrete info on it. The wait is excruciating. Hope everyone is staying safe. I do realize there's far more important things going on in the world right now.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 03:43 PM   #1632
MisterJ
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

@Tweeterhead

Hope all is well.

Have a few questions.

1. Is TDKR Batman actually in production right now or do we have a really long wait before it even gets started?

2. I saw the pics of the Superman EX base on FB. Does that mean they are all done and it's just a matter of shipping, or do they still have to finish them up and then shipping?

3. Since SDCC is cancelled and we are all going a little stir crazy, how about 1 reveal every two weeks for the next couple months to give us something to get excited about? (getting sneaks doesn't have to mean immediate preorders?

4. Is Green Lantern just starting or getting to the end of production?

5. Last, but not least, how is everyone at TH doing lately? It's been a couple of weeks since the last FB live.
MisterJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2020, 01:42 PM   #1633
shooterch
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Refunds at Tweeterhead

Hi,

I was told I would be issued with some refunds on my account back in January.

I have spoken to two customer service advisers countless times over a five month period. Both people were very pleasant, but this was not resolved.

I have been very patient over this period of time and was told next week and then....

Five months later I am still not refunded.

I've given up on customer service now as I am getting little response, and am now reaching out in other places, at least until I can get some communication as to why this is taking so long.

I would really appreciate some direct communication via a messenger or e-mail of some kind other than regular customer service. I have tried the facebook one and that no longer works.

Any help, as frusterated as I am with being ignored, would be appreciated.

Many thanks
shooterch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2020, 03:41 PM   #1634
MapleDonut
Justice League

If it's been confirmed via email that you are getting a refund and they gave a date that they missed, go to your credit card company. Open a case.
MapleDonut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2020, 04:13 PM   #1635
Acolyte
Birdman

[...] 3. Since SDCC is cancelled and we are all going a little stir crazy, how about 1 reveal every two weeks for the next couple months to give us something to get excited about? (getting sneaks doesn't have to mean immediate preorders? [...]

Excellent idea.
Acolyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2020, 05:31 PM   #1636
shooterch

Thanks buddy, I will probably end up doing something along those lines.

I just wanted Tweeterhead to complete something that shouldnt be an issue following promises.

It's really unprofessional for an established company to make those promises and not see them through.

Hopefully they will do the right thing and sort it out for me asap. Been chasing this nearly half a year next month....
Old 04-27-2020, 06:16 PM   #1637
Master Pizza
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooterch View Post
Hi,

I was told I would be issued with some refunds on my account back in January.

I have spoken to two customer service advisers countless times over a five month period. Both people were very pleasant, but this was not resolved.

I have been very patient over this period of time and was told next week and then....

Five months later I am still not refunded.

I've given up on customer service now as I am getting little response, and am now reaching out in other places, at least until I can get some communication as to why this is taking so long.

I would really appreciate some direct communication via a messenger or e-mail of some kind other than regular customer service. I have tried the facebook one and that no longer works.

Any help, as frusterated as I am with being ignored, would be appreciated.

Many thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by shooterch View Post
Thanks buddy, I will probably end up doing something along those lines.

I just wanted Tweeterhead to complete something that shouldnt be an issue following promises.

It's really unprofessional for an established company to make those promises and not see them through.

Hopefully they will do the right thing and sort it out for me asap. Been chasing this nearly half a year next month....
I feel your pain. I've had almost the exact same experience and what really bugs me is the only person who seemed to get satisfaction had to do it by being a constant nuisance to them on the forum.
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2020, 06:46 PM   #1638
craigcliff1
Zot

It's 5 weeks with no videos
craigcliff1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2020, 07:30 PM   #1639
AlanJG1
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigcliff1 View Post
It's 5 weeks with no videos
On the Tweeterhead Fans Facebook group last week Chad mentioned that there would be a video this week.
AlanJG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 07:08 AM   #1640
shooterch

Tweeterhead refunds

Yeah, I hate having to do this buddy, sorry to hear you have had the same experience too.

There is a point when you have to be more vocal due to lack of reciprocated communication. I honestly have been patient and pleasant with customer service, but promises of it will happen next week etc are not good enough.

There is no excuse for a five month delay of my money really.

I'm really dissapointed as I love the majority of the statues, but for personal reasons I chose to cancel a few.

Really not happy how I have been treated to be honest.

Have also had to post elsewhere until I get a reply which at this point doesnt seem to be happening.

I wont let it go though.