Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Action Figures / Toys / Trading Cards

Old 08-19-2023, 07:08 AM   #91
alshadow
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremydmc View Post
I am always tempted by figures that I like but I have all of my current ones stored in boxes in the office closet. My figure buying has slacked off a lot as my statue collection has grown.
I'm the opposite. I'm a statue guy originally (Bowen, Iron Studios, Koto, Tweeterhead) but I've been priced out of the game. Now I'm collecting MAFEX figures and really love the quality and comic book accuracy.
alshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2023, 11:37 AM   #92
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

Latest Haul. (:

The Figma Iron Man is long time grail for me. The Anime Style Robert Downy Jr. head is the selling point. I need Anime Tony Stark, Robert Downy Jr. in my life Desu lol

S.h.figuarts Tony Stark figure's head sculpt is phenomenal. The resemblance to Robert Downy Jr. is amazing, very well done so i must have it as well. lol I am a big Samurai Shodown fan so the Storm Collectables Nakoruru figure was necessary. I don't care about the alternative colored costumes though. I don't collect money from a tree. lol Mafex ZSJL Black Costume Superman might be my last chance for a licensed Hanry Cavill 1/12 Superman action figure, so i got it. It is a really solid action figure as well. You can't go wrong with Mafex.

Revoltech Deadpool was an impulse buy. Now, i have Deadpool, i wish i got Revoltech Cable when i had the chance. It goes for crazy prices in the second market now. :/ Neca Alf was a must buy as well. I used to watch Alf tv show on tv in the early 90s when i was a kid. Neca is such an amazing budget company btw. Their figures are good looking and cheap. Third Party Agent 47 and Joker figures are extraordinary, just so good.

The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2023, 12:15 PM   #93
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

Latest Haul (:
Old 11-09-2023, 03:17 PM   #94
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

latest Arrivals (:

Old 11-30-2023, 01:19 PM   #95
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

Latest Haul. (:
Old 11-30-2023, 02:20 PM   #96
jeremydmc
Black Panther

More nice additions!
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2023, 02:52 PM   #97
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

Thanks pal. Mafex Hush Superman was such a grail for me, i am glad that i finally added it to my collection. When you look at Hush Superman's face up close, he resembales David Corenswet. After seeing this, i really believe Corenswet is good cast.

I didn't know Revoltech Action Figure exclusive parts come in saparate little packages. I hope i won't lose them... Figers Crossed.
Old 12-07-2023, 10:13 AM   #98
alshadow
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
Thanks pal. Mafex Hush Superman was such a grail for me, i am glad that i finally added it to my collection. When you look at Hush Superman's face up close, he resembales David Corenswet. After seeing this, i really believe Corenswet is good cast.
Congrats on the Hush Superman! I really hope Mafex makes a Byrne Superman. While the Hush is really really good, the muted colors are keeping me from getting one.
alshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2023, 02:30 AM   #99
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

Quote:
Originally Posted by alshadow View Post
Congrats on the Hush Superman! I really hope Mafex makes a Byrne Superman. While the Hush is really really good, the muted colors are keeping me from getting one.
Thanks. Mafex Hush Superman is probably the best 1/12 Superman ever. I really like the muted colors on Superman. They make him look more bad ass and serious. My two favorite kind of Superman in comics have muted color costumes, the Kingdom Come Superman and The Red Son Superman.
Old 12-30-2023, 10:39 AM   #100
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

Last Haul of 2023. New Year gifts to me from me ! lol I have been eagerly waiting for Joy Toy 1/18 Warhammer 40K Primarch Roboute Guilliman. He is my favorite Primarch.

Boringtoys Bruce Armory 2.0, out of the box picture (the picture is not mine) It looks awesome, 3rd party goodness. (: