Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 02-06-2011, 12:44 AM   #21
THE_BEAST
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jye318 View Post
But there is 45 more simply vega from factory, I have #7, there is no sign and no coa, only box, so I believe there is a Lot of vega out there, doesn't matter, I just order one from this from there, let's see if is fake or no, as long as the statue is in good shape, it really find with me.
Im keeping my fingers crossed for you. Im pretty sure its legit cause ive never read anything bad about them. If they did pull some crap, someone would have posted it somewhere. Right?

On a side note Jerry, you once told me about a girl that youst to work your booths for you at SDCC i bealive it was. You said that you paid her in statues. Maybe these came from her ???
THE_BEAST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 01:08 AM   #22
Chapter 2099
U talkin' to me?

^^^

http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/fo...ad.php?t=67863

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chapter 2099 View Post
I wouldn't recommend buying from these people...no matter how good the deal may be.

I had a bad, bad experience with this company to say the least.

And based on my experience and the way they pack their items for shipping, I can almost guarantee you it won't come in one piece (especially given the fragility of Vega's hair.)

That was just one of my issues with this place. I've got a few more comments if anyone else is interested.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chapter 2099 View Post
I honestly don't know much about the Street Fighter series by Jerry as I don't collect them, but based on my experience with the retailer in the link you posted, I'd stay clear.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPARTACUS View Post
They never responded to my emails when i emailed them about 6 months ago!....and not just one email!...i emailed them about 4 times, with no response!......there stock never changes and there is nothing new added to the site in the last 6 months!....There's something not right there!
Chapter 2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 02:02 AM   #23
redskullrudd
I am da law!

I got an AP Morrigan through them sometime last year. The piece was legit, came with all the parts, boxing/shippers etc and no issues that way.
At the time I wasn't surprised to find APs of her because she was still available at Sideshow and other dealers, unlike Vega seems to be now.
However she did arrive with a seriously wobbly arm hanging, which I never could figure out was a factory defect, or damaged in shipping. Since it was an easy fix I never took it up.
Like most other people have posted, I got zero response from emails, most concerning the fact had to wait longer than I imagined for it to arrive. (no confirmation, worried the order didn't go through).
In the end, while i've had better transactions and don't think I'd order from there again based on the communications, in fairness I did get the item I paid for at a price I was satisfied with, in teh end that's what was important.

After reading other posts I wonder if the fault with the arm might have been due to poor shipping, but I'd only be guessing. Maybe I was lucky and had an OK-ish experience.

BTW Morrigan is an ace statue. Well under-rated.

Oh and the 25 AP thing.....if I remember rightly (mines in storage) it's number AP _/8 (can't remember what # out of 8), same as it says on the Sideshow shipper box. So I don't know where they got '25' from.
redskullrudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 03:16 AM   #24
THE_BEAST

^ nice to hear you got what you paid for.
THE_BEAST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 01:59 PM   #25
jye318
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE_BEAST View Post
Yup, thats right. Just like the title says.
So I was doing a random search for street fighter statues, and I came across this website. They have 3regular Vega AP's in stock.

VEGA REGULAR AP - QTY 3 IN STOCK
http://www.statuesandfigures.com/veg...t-fighter.html
I believe they sold out for a long time now, they were try to ship it, but then find out there is no more, just refund my money now.
jye318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 06:29 PM   #26
ddddave1
Frackin!

I've been been looking for Vega Ex, and green Vega for a while and am willing to pay Big Bucks for them it as they are the only 2 pieces in my collection im missing..However, im looking for one's with intact pieces, not glued together.

Im willing to pay. Last time I recently had an offer that I was going to accept but the seller never came through for a Green Vega for 1k

If you willing to sell your Vega contact me.
ddddave1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 06:34 PM   #27
equi-nox76
Alpha Flight

Go win this
http://www.ebay.de/itm/POP-Culture-S...item27c3263655
EDIT: Ups, sry that one is broken and no EX.
But I doubt you'll get a Green Vega without breaks for 1K anymore.
This may help:
http://www.statueforum.com/showthrea...ega+owner+list
equi-nox76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 06:55 PM   #28
ddddave1
Frackin!

Thanks so much!
ddddave1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 06:56 PM   #29
Ricky Bobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddddave1 View Post
I've been been looking for Vega Ex, and green Vega for a while and am willing to pay Big Bucks for them it as they are the only 2 pieces in my collection im missing..However, im looking for one's with intact pieces, not glued together.

Im willing to pay. Last time I recently had an offer that I was going to accept but the seller never came through for a Green Vega for 1k

If you willing to sell your Vega contact me.
Your gonna need more than 1k...try 1500 to start...and thats if your lucky enough to eventually find a green vega in mint condition....good luck
Ricky Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 07:38 PM   #30
Jyester
Kindly Asked To Leave
Adamantium Member

The problem is not finding one that's mint the problem is RECEIVING the one you find mint. If you got one with no claw or hair breaks I suggest you keep it that way by leaving it alone. Packing it up and posting it somewhere is asking for trouble. Trust me I speak from experience as the one in the pic was mint when it left the guys garage!

Luckily I had insurance and so he ended up costing me $50 shipping this happened with both Vega & Ken and so I have both these EX's broken & repaired for shipping costs alone. Not a bad deal but would have preferred to have them mint and pay full price.

Anyway if you are having a Vega shipped my advise is to insure it fully or risk feeling very upset if you open the box to a site like the attached. For it to be so bad I think UPS were playing football with this one in the warehouse though
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	vega.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	159.8 KB
ID:	69798  
Jyester is offline   Reply With Quote