Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 08-15-2020, 11:23 AM   #681
Cammilletti
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by youstolemysn View Post
Does anyone think this will be available back at Sideshow? The exclusive is currently waitlisted. I have heard some people say once something goes waitlisted it can eventually convert to back in stock. I am new to high end statue collecting, so just curious! This is one I definitely want in my collection.
I just completed all my payments yesterday so mine should ship Monday/Tuesday...
Crossing my fingers I dont get QC issues

I dont think waitlisted items go back to "In Stock" very often but it does definitely happen.

I ordered the regular Cyborg Superman from Sideshow because the Ex was on "Waitlist Full".. i didnt think i had a chance and now the Ex is back on Pre-Order. I quickly cancelled my regular to jump on the Ex.. I also got my NRD back

With everything going on in the world, i think if the statues are delayed, people get a chance to cancel and get their NRD back which is what I believe happened with Cyborg Superman.. my 0.02 cents

Best of luck if ur on the waitlist, hope it converts for you
Cammilletti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 01:54 PM   #682
youstolemysn
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cammilletti View Post
I just completed all my payments yesterday so mine should ship Monday/Tuesday...
Crossing my fingers I dont get QC issues

I dont think waitlisted items go back to "In Stock" very often but it does definitely happen.

I ordered the regular Cyborg Superman from Sideshow because the Ex was on "Waitlist Full".. i didnt think i had a chance and now the Ex is back on Pre-Order. I quickly cancelled my regular to jump on the Ex.. I also got my NRD back

With everything going on in the world, i think if the statues are delayed, people get a chance to cancel and get their NRD back which is what I believe happened with Cyborg Superman.. my 0.02 cents

Best of luck if ur on the waitlist, hope it converts for you
Thanks for the input! I’ve also seen some people suggest calling local comic book shops to see if they have it or if they’d be able to get it from side show’s warehouse. I called one place I visited a year ago while on vacation and they’re gonna see if it’s not too late to get one from Sideshow. Not sure how realistic that chance is but I’m trying!
youstolemysn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 02:00 PM   #683
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by youstolemysn View Post
Thanks for the input! I’ve also seen some people suggest calling local comic book shops to see if they have it or if they’d be able to get it from side show’s warehouse. I called one place I visited a year ago while on vacation and they’re gonna see if it’s not too late to get one from Sideshow. Not sure how realistic that chance is but I’m trying!
Keep in mind that local comic book shops wouldn’t have the EX.
nearmint is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 09:25 PM   #684
youstolemysn
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
Keep in mind that local comic book shops wouldn’t have the EX.
I’m fine with that.
youstolemysn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2020, 05:23 PM   #685
Bearded_Mayhem
Doh!

Is there anywhere to still find this guy for retail? I am on the waitlist at sideshow but doubting it’ll convert.
Bearded_Mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote