Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Blizzard / Weta

Old 01-18-2020, 12:55 PM   #41
Torinn
Frackin!

I haven't tried emailing them other than when I sent the follow-up pictures 2 weeks ago. It's been over a week since they updated my tickets so I have been wondering about their plan. I'm sadly not really expecting them to address this in a timely manner.
Torinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 02:45 PM   #42
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MechWestern View Post
I keep getting emails bounced back to me from them now. Anybody else have this issue?
I haven't purchased server blades but my Demon Hunter re-issue print came damaged from their wonderful packing. I haven't heard a peep from them since mid-December and no one is responding to my emails.

eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 05:33 PM   #43
MechWestern
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

That’s frustrating af
MechWestern is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 09:28 AM   #44
jmsmith3388
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalblue02 View Post
I haven't purchased server blades but my Demon Hunter re-issue print came damaged from their wonderful packing. I haven't heard a peep from them since mid-December and no one is responding to my emails.

Have you tried their live chat?

I never bother with emails anymore, Easier to get things resolved through live chat.
jmsmith3388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 11:24 AM   #45
cosmic
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by MechWestern View Post
I keep getting emails bounced back to me from them now. Anybody else have this issue?
I received two updates since I submitted pictures of the damage.

But basically in both updates the message was the same: " they try to figure our what to do"
cosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 01:07 PM   #46
eternalblue02

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmsmith3388 View Post
Have you tried their live chat?
Oh yes indeed. Like Cosmic they tell me they need to look into it and I'll receive an email from their department about the damage. Its been almost a month getting a runaround. Guess they printed the exact amount of prints they needed to fix their boo boo and didn't plan on any getting damaged with their swell packing. /s

but they can message me every other day about a % off sale on their shop.
Old 01-20-2020, 04:26 PM   #47
MechWestern
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalblue02 View Post
Oh yes indeed. Like Cosmic they tell me they need to look into it and I'll receive an email from their department about the damage. Its been almost a month getting a runaround. Guess they printed the exact amount of prints they needed to fix their boo boo and didn't plan on any getting damaged with their swell packing. /s

but they can message me every other day about a % off sale on their shop.
exactly
MechWestern is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 10:18 AM   #48
jmsmith3388
The Avengers

Well that sucks. I have had my fair share of issues with damaged products from them. But they have always been relatively quick to make it right.

Is this fanatics customer service or blizzard CS? I'm not sure of all the fine details from their merchandise merger with Fanatics. Fanatics may not have much experience dealing with collectibles like this and may not know how to respond properly. I will say Fanatics is hands down the best company to deal with when it comes to returns (Besides Amazon of course) with their sports apparel. Hopefully they get this situation fixed for your guys.
jmsmith3388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 08:56 PM   #49
Tuxedosam
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmsmith3388 View Post
Well that sucks. I have had my fair share of issues with damaged products from them. But they have always been relatively quick to make it right.

Is this fanatics customer service or blizzard CS? I'm not sure of all the fine details from their merchandise merger with Fanatics. Fanatics may not have much experience dealing with collectibles like this and may not know how to respond properly. I will say Fanatics is hands down the best company to deal with when it comes to returns (Besides Amazon of course) with their sports apparel. Hopefully they get this situation fixed for your guys.
Have you been dealing with the same company we have been? From your description and the experience that has been happening with our collectables, we must be talking about different companies. With the many times I had to contact fanatics CS I have had nothing but bad experiences everything from damaged or even completely lost items, to CS reps just not knowing their policy on sales telling me to just "read the terms of service" that didn't have the answer to my question.

Last edited by Tuxedosam; 01-25-2020 at 09:03 PM. Reason: Added quote
Tuxedosam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 10:55 PM   #50
eternalblue02

@jmsmith Both. I message Blizzard and they tell me they'll look into it. I won't hear anything from them for about 1.5 weeks, I message them again and they direct me to Fanatics. I contact them they tell me they'll look into it. No response for 1.5 weeks, I contact them again and they tell me they're still looking into it. A month goes by and no response... In that time I could have gone on the internet found the Demon Hunter image, blown it up and made my own poster. Keep in mind this is a redo for a screw up by Blizz in the first place.

Don't get me started on the gang here having issues with broken server blades because Blizz/Fanatics can't spend the extra $ and time to package something properly.

Not sure if anyone follows MMO Champ or the Blizzard forums but apparently buyers and getting statues with missing arms & heads and Fanatics response to this is contact Blizzard and the cycle continues.