Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2018, 08:34 PM   #2681
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

Bryan I’ve noticed now on Hulkbuster the right arm is not sitting flush into the socket of the Hulkbuster. One on YouTube and other member on here. I ordered this wondered if you would be correcting these fit issues?
Old 09-04-2018, 04:43 AM   #2682
ovirfo
Fantastic Four

Hi Bryan/XM. I'm hallucinating with the 1/6 DC line. WW and Aquaman are incredible. Is it possible to see a similar line in Marvel/Avengers 1/6?
Old 09-05-2018, 04:07 AM   #2683
ovirfo
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovirfo View Post
Hi Bryan/XM. I'm hallucinating with the 1/6 DC line. WW and Aquaman are incredible. Is it possible to see a similar line in Marvel/Avengers 1/6?
Thank you XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrumpyBear View Post
XM Studios News

"DAY ONE REVEAL - THEY ARE COMING!!

Brace yourselves for a new world of collectability! The Impact Series by XM | LBS is one of the highlights of this week as we find ourselves creeping ever closer to STGCC.

Bringing the world of our favourite Marvel characters together in 1/7 scale, this series will display them in ways not done before. Showcasing their powers and abilities with extreme dynamism, this will be a series to wow your friends when put on display.

Comparing the scale to those of the missed Bowen sculpts, those wanting more room and something fresh, this series is for you! So if you want to get on board, make sure you don’t miss out from the start!!

Starting today we are giving you a glimpse of the possible sculpts. Through the week we will slowly reveal what is coming. So comment away!!", XM Studios.

Old 09-08-2018, 09:19 PM   #2684
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

So XM I was wondering if I could share few thoughts on Brown Wolverine as many collectors were hoping this was the one but feel
It fell short and in my heart I think a few simple changes we could have perfection:

Was the paint app rushed for show? It seemed little underwhelming I know you guys do amazing work so I’ll leave that to you .

Easy fix:

Chrome claws are too much . Use a diff finish on them say satin or brushed satin just a suggestion

Belt : remove the end . Everyone hates it lol

Red samurai helmet : not my fav element could it be removable to give us the option

Gloves : reduce the black . It seems to be overpowering his traditional brown. Slim it’s footprint down to an accent not such a big part of the glove

Small easy things for your great company I really feel these would make a huge difference in sculpt . I’d buy it !
Old 09-08-2018, 11:44 PM   #2685
WolverineFan
I am da law!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby1938 View Post
So XM I was wondering if I could share few thoughts on Brown Wolverine as many collectors were hoping this was the one but feel
It fell short and in my heart I think a few simple changes we could have perfection:

Was the paint app rushed for show? It seemed little underwhelming I know you guys do amazing work so I’ll leave that to you .

Easy fix:

Chrome claws are too much . Use a diff finish on them say satin or brushed satin just a suggestion

Belt : remove the end . Everyone hates it lol

Red samurai helmet : not my fav element could it be removable to give us the option

Gloves : reduce the black . It seems to be overpowering his traditional brown. Slim it’s footprint down to an accent not such a big part of the glove

Small easy things for your great company I really feel these would make a huge difference in sculpt . I’d buy it !
Only thing I really disagree with is the chrome claws. It’s XMs trademark with Wolverine and I love them for it. Have you ever seen the way the claws look in person? It looks phenomenal with Weapon X. I think these current pics the light reflecting off of the claws is making the chrome look more shiny than it really is. Plus in the comics, they are mostly portrayed as shiny chrome. XM is doing right in that aspect.
Old 09-10-2018, 12:47 PM   #2686
SONICobra
Batman

are any changes being made to omega red regarding the stance? is it possible to have him leaning forward more?
Old 09-10-2018, 12:54 PM   #2687
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
Only thing I really disagree with is the chrome claws. It’s XMs trademark with Wolverine and I love them for it. Have you ever seen the way the claws look in person? It looks phenomenal with Weapon X. I think these current pics the light reflecting off of the claws is making the chrome look more shiny than it really is. Plus in the comics, they are mostly portrayed as shiny chrome. XM is doing right in that aspect.
They did look really nice on the blue/yellow Wolverine I had.
Old 10-07-2018, 05:51 PM   #2688
Spongebob
Frackin!

The shogun batman base has a rock that's leaning against the robot horse back right leg, that rock looks unfinished (looks like joker right eye but the real right eye is on the other side) to the rest of the base. Can you make it more blend (damaged looking) in with the rest of the base. If some of wooden spikes were replaced by swords, broken spears or smaller/slim items, that would make the base feel less dense/crowded.

Edit: Will there be decoration tassel for the shoulder armour like in the 3d render. The Wooden spikes are looking all very uniform/same perfect shape maybe if some where broken or split it would feel more less someone place them there
Old 10-10-2018, 01:27 PM   #2689
chaggs1
Luke Cage

Hi XM I bought an XM statue through a contact and the XM statue has come with issues not related to any shipping but build quality. My contact has submitted an assistance form to yourself. How long does it take to get a reply?

Do you get a confirmation email to say you have received the assistance form?
Old 10-10-2018, 03:36 PM   #2690
Lockdown
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaggs1 View Post
Hi XM I bought an XM statue through a contact and the XM statue has come with issues not related to any shipping but build quality. My contact has submitted an assistance form to yourself. How long does it take to get a reply?

Do you get a confirmation email to say you have received the assistance form?
Hey, if you live in England and you have the time. Go to the London comic con during Oct.26th to 29 and ask Bryan/XM directly. It may be faster to get an answer.
Closed Thread