Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 08-06-2015, 04:09 PM   #111
jhauser
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.
Adamantium Member

Insanely cool! As good as the upcoming Mysterio imo.
jhauser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 08:54 AM   #112
SideShowJoe
Inhumans

So just found out this bad boui will be approximately $1,300 SGD which is $930 usd plus shipping, and this is what I found out to be priced for the XM EXCLUSIVE GHOST RIDER ! Do any of you guys know what the exclusive will be for this have you heard or seen anything ??

Sarah
SideShowJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 09:08 AM   #113
7th and Tef
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Mmm just now know that xm make exclusive , is that new ? Or just this guy ? I'm interesting in know what will be exclusive
7th and Tef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 09:21 AM   #114
Buzzie
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideShowJoe View Post
So just found out this bad boui will be approximately $1,300 SGD which is $930 usd plus shipping, and this is what I found out to be priced for the XM EXCLUSIVE GHOST RIDER ! Do any of you guys know what the exclusive will be for this have you heard or seen anything ??

Sarah
The whole statue is an exclusive...
Buzzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 09:32 AM   #115
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorudan View Post
We're implementing ways and have been rejecting individuals from buying more than 2 pieces. In fact for many of the latest releases, we've restricted purchases to one per individual. E.g. someone ordered online and walked into the store and wanted one more, we will reject and release that piece to others who are waiting. By doing this, we hope to limit the number of people who are buying more than 1 piece to flip.

I'll be putting up some updates on SGTCC tonight. Brain's fried and I need food. :P
U know this will be even worst for collectors not in your Region. It would almost make in impossible to buy XM products now. I rather pay slightly more then not getting a statue at all. Poor decision XM unless u ship outside your region.

You have greedier distributors that is asking more $$ then some members here. Your not going to tell me u will be limiting your friends mark & Kenny 1 per statue too are u? At least limit 2 for your buyer (walk in to your store). I really wish this whole marvel restriction license wasn't there. I've never paid so much just to buy from you guys.
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 11:05 AM   #116
SideShowJoe
Inhumans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzie View Post
The whole statue is an exclusive...
Yes sorry I misread my email! This statue sounds like it's a XM-Studios Exclusive like sideshow does so sounds like other retailers will not be able to get this piece! Thus making the piece even more exclusive and very very difficult for anyone to acquire outside of Singapore or countries that can buy on XM website!!

Also there will be nothing new as far as switch outs just an XM-STUDIOS EXCLUSIVE!!!

Sarah
SideShowJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 11:24 AM   #117
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
U know this will be even worst for collectors not in your Region. It would almost make in impossible to buy XM products now. I rather pay slightly more then not getting a statue at all. Poor decision XM unless u ship outside your region.

You have greedier distributors that is asking more $$ then some members here. Your not going to tell me u will be limiting your friends mark & Kenny 1 per statue too are u? At least limit 2 for your buyer (walk in to your store). I really wish this whole marvel restriction license wasn't there. I've never paid so much just to buy from you guys.
Dude, legally XM is not supposed to do anything to help people outside of their region get it, or even talk about how they could get it :|
dao2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 11:33 AM   #118
IXEC
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideShowJoe View Post
Yes sorry I misread my email! This statue sounds like it's a XM-Studios Exclusive like sideshow does so sounds like other retailers will not be able to get this piece! Thus making the piece even more exclusive and very very difficult for anyone to acquire outside of Singapore or countries that can buy on XM website!!

Also there will be nothing new as far as switch outs just an XM-STUDIOS EXCLUSIVE!!!

Sarah
You know.....maybe making this an exclusive opens up the door for XM to issue a "regular" edition down the road...
IXEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 11:35 AM   #119
risingstar
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by IXEC View Post
You know.....maybe making this an exclusive opens up the door for XM to issue a "regular" edition down the road...

While anything is possible in the world of collectibles, I doubt that would happen. The fanbase would be up in arms... lol. Besides, that would technically be a revisit or a second edition, and that doesn't appear to be XM's mandate.
risingstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 12:18 PM   #120
Swordsman
Death is hereditary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcgain View Post
Where can I buy the ticket in their website?This is my first STGCC visit, is it like a big hall, is XM studio very noticeable booth at STGCC does it cater many people?
where are you from ?

I can buy a ticket for you and hand it over to you on that day.

I don't think the tickets can be bought online.

it can only be bought at STGCC authorized retail outlets or at the event venue on that day.
Swordsman is offline   Reply With Quote