Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 11-19-2019, 03:16 PM   #601
Frayhor
Sinister Six

Domino has always been my grail, I've been waiting for a statue of her since more than 15 years now and Sideshow is my favorite manufacturer, so I was full of hope and fear.
I was really hoping that they wouldn't mess up with her completely like they sometimes have and would be sending her to the "right factory".
And thank god, they did it, she is PERFECT !!!
Everything is stunning in this piece, the sculpt, the painting, both heads are incredible with amazing details like the skin texture. My preference goes to the EX head.
Also I'm so happy that the painting is perfection like the Magneto maquette and not a little sloppy like the Rogue maquette one.

In short, i'm totally happy, she is THE best statue in my entire collection and I say that without any bias !
Frayhor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 06:08 PM   #602
TimeZ
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frayhor View Post
Domino has always been my grail, I've been waiting for a statue of her since more than 15 years now and Sideshow is my favorite manufacturer, so I was full of hope and fear.
I was really hoping that they wouldn't mess up with her completely like they sometimes have and would be sending her to the "right factory".
Everything is stunning in this piece, the sculpt, the painting, both heads are incredible with amazing details like the skin texture. My preference goes to the EX head.
Also I'm so happy that the painting is perfection like the Magneto maquette and not a little sloppy like the Rogue maquette one.

In short, i'm totally happy, she is THE best statue in my entire collection and I say that without any bias !
Yeah at the start of this thread I haven't seen anyone more stoked about this piece as you were and in part your enthusiasm sold me this piece. Very happy you love it and I hope I get my shipping notification soon!! 😇
TimeZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 10:26 PM   #603
Mister S.
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

I think both look great. And this is one of those cases where displaying the reg portrait adds as much value as the exc
Mister S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 10:01 AM   #604
Frayhor
Sinister Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeZ View Post
Yeah at the start of this thread I haven't seen anyone more stoked about this piece as you were and in part your enthusiasm sold me this piece. Very happy you love it and I hope I get my shipping notification soon!! 😇
Thank you , I hope you will enjoy it as much as I do (allthough I think it's impossible ).

That's weird for those of you who haven't received their notifications, because I was on payment plan (the last payment was the 15th of the month), I live in France and she was shipped to me the 16th.
Frayhor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 10:21 AM   #605
TimeZ
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Thank you , I hope you will enjoy it as much as I do (allthough I think it's impossible ).

That's weird for those of you who haven't received their notifications, because I was on payment plan (the last payment was the 15th of the month), I live in France and she was shipped to me the 16th.
Yeah I'm not sure myself, I wasn't on payment plan, just straight single payment. I'm from the UK but not got a notice yet. Just says on my orders "Shipping November"
TimeZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 12:36 PM   #606
ninjette
Doh!

Mine's been reported on December, I got a payment plan, they reported the last one. I preordered it the very first day !!!! LOVE U SIDESHOW
ninjette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 09:18 PM   #607
Professor
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Mine arrived earlier this week and

I looooove it. Not a single issue. If you have been on the fence highly recommend getting this.
Professor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 03:26 AM   #608
sharpnel
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0332.JPG
Views:	99
Size:	958.9 KB
ID:	127081

Name:	IMG_0384.JPG
Views:	77
Size:	774.8 KB
ID:	127082

Name:	IMG_0450.JPG
Views:	70
Size:	713.9 KB
ID:	127083
sharpnel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 07:20 AM   #609
chronos1919
Nightwing

Very nice pictures. That first shot is the best I’ve seen the EX head look.
chronos1919 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 11:12 AM   #610
dechirico7
The Flash

Quote:

Shhhh.....lol
I am trying to avoid her.
Can you pretend she is hideous? Throw a lean in.

My one complaint is that the portrait I prefer is the ex.
I think they should have been switched. I just prefer the bob hairstyle.
The face on the regular looks long on the production pieces.
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote