Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

Old 08-30-2020, 10:44 AM   #891
MASTERSAFARA
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiegalactus View Post
No she does not. She has zero interest in my comic/statue hobby. She tolerates it and let's me know when a package arrives is the extent of her involvement. She doesn't ask questions and I don't volunteer information. Keeps us both happy
The problem with that method is, when someone finally gets around to seeing your addiction, the first thing they tend to ask is, how much was that? Then starts the sh*#storm.

Last edited by MASTERSAFARA; 08-30-2020 at 10:45 AM. Reason: Quote added
MASTERSAFARA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2020, 02:48 PM   #892
Biggunz
Loki

Ha! Good point
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2020, 03:35 PM   #893
extracomputer.1
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Yeah I don’t tell people. Did tell my insurance guy he needs to keep it to himself.
extracomputer.1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2020, 03:38 PM   #894
extracomputer.1
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiegalactus View Post
I finally caved and went all in on these. I ordered all 3 sentinels plus the proximity pieces up for PO. Cable is on his way and I'll get Professor X and Mystique at some point. I probably won't PO anything else until all f these are in hand and then I'll mostly be done with statues aside from my few top characters. I think I'll be happy with the collection I have at that point.
Wow! All 3? That would be awesome but also grounds for divorce at my house.
Anyone know when the first one is to be shipped out? Think it’s past due but that’s not out of the ordinary for collectibles especially in the covid age.
Old 09-02-2020, 12:54 AM   #895
extracomputer.1

Sentinel #1 just got pushed back 4 months from August 1 (even though this is already sept 1st) to December 1st. Hopefully this is the last delay on it. I see many things have been being pushed out still on the collectors front. Terminator arm and brain chip, qmx Scotty, etc.
Old 09-02-2020, 11:22 AM   #896
Storm Lover
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by extracomputer.1 View Post
Sentinel #1 just got pushed back 4 months from August 1 (even though this is already sept 1st) to December 1st. Hopefully this is the last delay on it. I see many things have been being pushed out still on the collectors front. Terminator arm and brain chip, qmx Scotty, etc.
That's good for me. Gives me time to gather my funds.
Storm Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2020, 08:07 PM   #897
zombiegalactus
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Blob is up at BBTS.
zombiegalactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2020, 09:54 AM   #898
Infinite GLORY
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Blob is up everywhere. IS site, SS site. He looks great. Cheaper than I thought too. How can he be $200 and Magneto is $250. Given the heft to Blob I thought for sure he would be more, but I’m guessing IS is just going by marketability in their pricing.
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2020, 10:33 AM   #899
Infinite GLORY
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Anyone else see the Iron Studios twitter poll where they asked which villain they should add to their huge X-Men dio? Options were Apocalypse, Mr. Sinister, Exodus, or "other". Apocalypse was the overwhelming favorite. I voted for Mr. Sinister. I would love to have all of them in 1/10 form.
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2020, 12:46 PM   #900
extracomputer.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite GLORY View Post
Anyone else see the Iron Studios twitter poll where they asked which villain they should add to their huge X-Men dio? Options were Apocalypse, Mr. Sinister, Exodus, or "other". Apocalypse was the overwhelming favorite. I voted for Mr. Sinister. I would love to have all of them in 1/10 form.
Have not. While I want an apocalypse in that scale I also would have voted for mr sinister. Haven’t seen anyone do him yet and I have confidence that IS would do him right.

Last edited by extracomputer.1; 09-08-2020 at 05:20 PM. Reason: changed me to mr