Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Kotobukiya

Old 08-06-2019, 09:37 PM   #211
UnicornPegasus
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

I called DD on the way home, and the CS chick told me they ordered 72 Scarletts, but haven't gotten any of them yet. She said give it until the end of the week. By that point if they don't have them it will be considered past the "pre-order window" and move into backordered status, which means none of us will be getting them. That's her wording, not my interpretation or hyperbole.

I too found them to have the best price, especially with the discount code they offered. I had used them back in the day and never had any issues, but this seems like a good indication that they can't be relied upon. I also don't like taking the risk of not PO'ing a Bishoujo, since some of them do become hard to find, at least for a non-astronomical price and I don't like gambling. PO'ing does show Koto there's interest, but that's a very tertiary consideration for me personally.
UnicornPegasus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 04:48 PM   #212
ddarko
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnicornPegasus View Post
I called DD on the way home, and the CS chick told me they ordered 72 Scarletts, but haven't gotten any of them yet. She said give it until the end of the week. By that point if they don't have them it will be considered past the "pre-order window" and move into backordered status, which means none of us will be getting them. That's her wording, not my interpretation or hyperbole.

I to found them to have the best price, especially with the discount coder they offered. I had used them back in the day and never had any issues, but this seems like a good indication that they can't be relied upon. I also don't like taking the risk of not PO'ing a Bishoujo, since some of them do become hard to find, at least for a non-astronomical price and I don't like gambling. PO'ing does show Koto there's interest, but that's a very tertiary consideration for me personally.
Oh, thanks for sharing the info. At least if they go into the backorder thing, we will know to cancel and get the refund (in my case, since I used Paypal).
ddarko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 06:04 PM   #213
Losrock
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddarko View Post
Oh, thanks for sharing the info. At least if they go into the backorder thing, we will know to cancel and get the refund (in my case, since I used Paypal).
I suspect the answer is "no", but did anybody hear anything yet from DeepDiscount regarding Scarlett?
Losrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 07:34 PM   #214
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Losrock View Post
I suspect the answer is "no", but did anybody hear anything yet from DeepDiscount regarding Scarlett?
No.

I have three orders and all are "back order" even if they show "in stock" on their site. Even if they come through I'm done with them.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 09:07 PM   #215
Losrock
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
No.

I have three orders and all are "back order" even if they show "in stock" on their site. Even if they come through I'm done with them.
Where do you see it saying "back order"? I can't find any status for my orders on their site when i log in.
Losrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 10:41 PM   #216
ddarko
A day without sunshine is like... night.

I guess its time to start the process for a refund. Ugh, will never again order with DD.
ddarko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 11:55 PM   #217
UnicornPegasus
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Where do you see it saying "back order"? I can't find any status for my orders on their site when i log in.
Same, it has the items the order, and the item number, but never a status. Once something ships it gets a tracking number added, but that's it. But none nothing for Scarlett.
UnicornPegasus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2019, 08:08 AM   #218
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
I've called and they go "It's back ordered" immediately on all three of my orders.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 02:16 AM   #219
DiscoCougar
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Just got an official cancellation email from DD =( I paid with Paypal, so we'll see how long the refund actually takes...

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your recent order.

Unfortunately, we are not able to fill the item(s) below. Since this was cancelled from your order, your credit card will not be charged for this. If you pre-paid your order using PayPal we will issue a refund shortly. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

We encourage you to consider another item from our product selection and to shop with us again. If you have any questions about your order, please send an e-mail to our customer service department at: cs@deepdiscount.com

*** Check the status of all your orders 24 hours a day by going to
https://www.deepdiscount.com/viewlogononly.htm

DETAILS FOR CANCELED ITEMS

Order Number: xxxx-xxxxx-xxxxxxx
Shipping Address:
xx
xxxxx
xxx

Qty Item # Description Price
2 190526014688 G.I. JOE SCARLETT BISHOUJO STATUE - G.I. JOE SCARLETT BISHOUJO STATUE
DiscoCougar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 02:17 AM   #220
built2shred
Phoenix

I just got an email from DeepDiscount.com saying they are refunding my order for the GI Bishoujo statue. I defiantly won't be ordering from them again..
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote