Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Leave it to the Professionals Please > Erick Sosa

Old 10-11-2011, 05:01 PM   #11
patrickwm68
The Flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefixit2 View Post
So what's the basic storyline this year for Supernatural?
When Cass sucked up all those souls from Purgatory he also unknowingly sucked up some Leviathans that had been imprisoned there. Cass' body could not handle the power and so the Levithans were set free so now Sam and Dean have to figure out a way to destroy them because they're more powerful then demons and angels and the usual weapons of choice do not work on them.
patrickwm68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 05:58 PM   #12
PureInvasion
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplicantSavior View Post
I would get up to season 5 and stop there. It's a really good consistent show up to that point. Right now, it's about one or two more bad episodes from me dropping the show. Season 6 was forgettable and season 7 wants to try and top it.

I think when people look back on Supernatural, the episode when Dean actually calls 911 for emergency help will be the point of no return. Just like X-Files and getting rid of Mulder and having Supertroopers, these shows have failure moments. Also, the quick resolution of plot lines because the writers put the characters in dumb situations. Leviathans?! Really? The creature effects look pretty bad too. They remind me of another horror show I can't recall. Anyway, I took a look at the upcoming episodes and two actors from another popular horror TV show are making an appearance too. Plus, Dean's actions in this recent episode after Sam's confession/revelation. Maybe not out of character for early Dean but after 7 seasons, I think they are. I used to look forward to this show every week just like X-Files. Now, it's close to being a chore that eventually I'll stop doing.
Sound advice...sort of like Lost where the first 2 seasons were IMO 2 of the best years on television EVER! The rest of the seasons (aside from the last) were good but nowhere near on par with the first 2

anyways last night I caved and noticed Best Buy (Canada) was having an online sale. Managed to snag the first 2 seasons of Supernatural for $16 each. I love sales
PureInvasion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 10:45 PM   #13
joefixit2
Baron Zemo

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickwm68 View Post
When Cass sucked up all those souls from Purgatory he also unknowingly sucked up some Leviathans that had been imprisoned there. Cass' body could not handle the power and so the Levithans were set free so now Sam and Dean have to figure out a way to destroy them because they're more powerful then demons and angels and the usual weapons of choice do not work on them.
cool, thanks, sounds interesting. I just wish they had left the show on Thursdays, Fridays are almost always bad for me. i missed half of last years season.
joefixit2 is offline   Reply With Quote