Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > News and Updates > Statue Reviews

Old 08-27-2019, 07:28 AM   #1
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

DGK Video Review & Pics - Megahouse Ultimate Article Kamen Rider 1

Here's the link to the video review of Kamen Rider 1!! - https://youtu.be/Q0OHkHLeSyM
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 07:33 AM   #2
DeadGhostKnight
SF ReviewerModerator

So Kamen Rider statues, especially larger scale ones don't happen often so when i saw Megahouse had included Kamen Rider 1 in their Ultimate Article line i had to pick him up!

He's advertised at 15.75 inches tall so i estimated him to be around 1/5 scale but in hand i can confirm he's actually 1/4 as the figure itself without the base stands about 17 inches tall in his wide stance and putting him next to other 1/4 pieces he scales nicely. So yes definitely 1/4 scale.

He's made completely out of PVC and ABS (his scarf is mixed media), so yes this statue is entirely plastic and weighs maybe 1-2kilo or less, so if material bothers you then stay away.....but if you just want a good looking, old skool Kamen Rider statue in 1/4 then i very much recommend him especially as he's only $250-300.

He comes with a set of switch out arms for a battle ready pose or henshin pose or you can of course mix and match. The base take 3 AAA batteries and the switch on the front clicks over once to turn on the lights in the head and clicks over again to turn on the animated lights in the belt....it's a really great little light up feature...i would have killed for sound effects lol.

You can pick up him up and other from the UA line at BBTS if you are in the USA, i got mine from AmiAmi with free shipping.

https://www.megahouse.co.jp/products/ulti_art/ Heres the link to the Megahouse site where you can see other statues in the like from Kikaider to the recently announced Godzilla. And mor eKamen Rider is coming with 555 next in the line.

Heres the pics and a video review is coming soon!

Old 08-27-2019, 07:33 AM   #3
DeadGhostKnight
SF ReviewerModerator