Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > What If?

Old 12-30-2011, 03:37 AM   #11
rilynil
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Wolverine wins this fight and beats the Bat for good measure.
rilynil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 05:59 AM   #12
Horhey
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
Slade may not be able to kill him, but he can knock him the hell out.
Before he gets carved up? The Hulk and Thor cant even do that.

^^
Still conscious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickwm68 View Post
Well we know Batman can take Wolverine.
This is crazy talk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter-Vell View Post
In my opinion, Slade has the superior physical skills and fighting skills.
Logan is a master of all forms of combat with over 200 years of XP. From the Wiki:

Quote:
Master Martial Artist: Due to his extensive training as a soldier, a CIA operative, a samurai and a member of the X-Men, Logan is an exceptional martial artist and has mastered all areas of combat including hand-to-hand and various weapons. His extraordinary hand-to-hand combat ability makes him one of the finest combatants on Earth.
Quote:
Master Tactician: Though seemingly brutish, Wolverine is highly intelligent. When Forge monitored Wolverine's vitals during a Danger Room training session, he reported Logan's physical and mental state as "equivalent to an Olympic-level gymnast performing a Gold-medal-winning routine whilst simultaneously beating four chess computers in his head", which gives something of an idea of the level of sophistication and tactical processing Logan is capable of utilizing while in combat. He remembers Ogun teaching him Sun Tzu's The Art of War.
Quote:
Superhuman Strength: Wolverine's mutant healing factor enables him to push his muscles beyond the natural limits of the human body without injury, granting him some degree of superhuman strength. His natural strength is augmented by the demand placed on his musculature due to the presence of over 100 pounds of Adamantium bonded to his skeleton, which also removes the natural limitations of the human skeletal structure by allowing him to lift weights that would damage a human skeleton. Wolverine has been depicted with sufficient strength to break steel chains[32] [33], support the weight of a dozen men with one arm[34] and lift the 955 lb Ursa Major over his head before tossing him across a room.[35] Wolverine's strength is enough to allow him to press somewhere in excess of 800 lbs but no more than 2 tons.
Quote:
Superhuman Stamina: Wolverine's mutant healing factor grants him high immunity against lactic acid and other fatigue toxins generated by his muscles during physical activity. Wolverine can sustain himself at peak capacity for several days. Wolverine has shown himself capable of fighting Arkady Rossovich (Omega Red) for over 24 hours, despite regular exposure to Omega Red's death spores.[36]. His lung capacity is at peak human level enabling him to hold breath for 6 minutes under water, making his lungs as healthy as human's lungs can get.
Quote:
Superhuman Agility: Wolverine's agility, balance and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels far beyond the natural physical limits and capabilities of the finest human specimen. Wolverine's agility is sufficient to allow him to dodge multiple bullets and Scott Summers' (Cyclops) optic blasts at near point blank range. Other times, able to jump extremely high and evade several yards.
Quote:
Superhuman Reflexes: Wolverine's reflexes are similarly enhanced, they are also superior to those possessed by the finest human specimen and are equal to the likes of Steve Rogers' (Captain America) due to his superhumanly acute senses, although most of the time he relies highly on his regenerative healing factor.
http://marvel.wikia.com/James_Howlett_%28Earth-616%29
Horhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 09:53 AM   #13
rychehitman
Galactus

That Wolverine/Thor fight is a bad example because Wolverine thought he was fighting Sabretooth and was giving it 110%. Thor knew he was fighting a confused Wolverine and was only fighting to contain/control/help Logan...not to drop him like a hot rock.

Slade has fended off different variations of the Justice League by himself over the hitsory of his career. (Including Superman) Wolverine is good....but Slade has an edge.
rychehitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 12:03 PM   #14
Horhey
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by rychehitman View Post
That Wolverine/Thor fight is a bad example because Wolverine thought he was fighting Sabretooth and was giving it 110%. Thor knew he was fighting a confused Wolverine and was only fighting to contain/control/help Logan...not to drop him like a hot rock.

Slade has fended off different variations of the Justice League by himself over the hitsory of his career. (Including Superman) Wolverine is good....but Slade has an edge.
Wrong. Read the panels.

Quote:
Thor: He dodges my fiercest blows with the ease of a-- akk! He connects whilst I miss yet again. Odin's blood, he is faster than I! For if Wolverine continues to evade my finest blows..
Old 02-03-2012, 12:11 PM   #15
Horhey
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by rychehitman View Post

Then we have the Rulk..

Old 02-03-2012, 12:29 PM   #16
Ryu
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

But of course, what was I thinking? Wolverine can't be knocked out! After all, he is god and can survive nuclear blasts, shots to the face from Mjolnir and still remain conscious. The Hulk can rip him from limb to limb, yet he's capable of reattaching his disfigured, mangled body...

However, I do believe black panther's armbar might do the trick

OMG, you pulled Leob's crap? Yes, the way Rulk defeated Thor was so genius!
Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 12:50 PM   #17
Horhey
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
But of course, what was I thinking? Wolverine can't be knocked out! After all, he is god and can survive nuclear blasts, shots to the face from Mjolnir and still remain conscious. The Hulk can rip him from limb to limb, yet he's capable of reattaching his disfigured, mangled body...

However, I do believe black panther's armbar might do the trick
616 Wolverine cant be ripped apart by Hulk..

I can keep going..

Namor..

Old 02-03-2012, 12:52 PM   #18
lord odin

Somebody please post pics of Wolvergod being punched drunk by WWHulk.
lord odin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 12:59 PM   #19
Horhey
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord odin View Post
Somebody please post pics of Wolvergod being punched drunk by WWHulk.
That only makes Logan look even better. How many punches did it take?

Old 02-03-2012, 01:06 PM   #20
lord odin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horhey View Post
That only makes Logan look even better. How many punches did it take?

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say I think the idea that Hulk had was to punch him again and again and again.
Kinda like a boxer.
lord odin is offline   Reply With Quote