Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 08-06-2016, 07:30 PM   #5161
shiveringmelody
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Please tell me, is Sideshow at least considering making a premium format of Margot Robbie's Harley Quinn?
shiveringmelody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 08:33 PM   #5162
KevinS
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiveringmelody View Post
Please tell me, is Sideshow at least considering making a premium format of Margot Robbie's Harley Quinn?
Can't ask her if SS will make this or that, she'll just tell you she doesn't know, even if she does know, you know?
KevinS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 10:01 PM   #5163
nfl6771

Hello fellow collectors why do we even have this section where we ask questions alex doesn't even respond to our questions as frequent as she should I know she has certain restrictions on what she can say but at least try and give us some answers we are seeking we spend enough money on sideshow products that they should have someone who responds to us at least daily or once a week is it me or i just see members asking questions that are not being responded to just my opinion.
nfl6771 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 11:37 PM   #5164
Enforcer
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Hi, Alex

Jungle Hunter Maquette - I have provided sample pictures of the issue known as "Bobblehead Predator" compared to pictures of the Predator 2 maquette. I think one is very clearly in proper proportions while the other is very questionable. I invite you to comment. Thank you.

Previous releases by SS have the jungle hunter depicted perfectly proper as proven by a quick google search. None of those predators looked like they caught Mr. Mackey disease.
Enforcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 05:14 AM   #5165
Python
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfl6771 View Post
Hello fellow collectors why do we even have this section where we ask questions this alex doesn't even respond to our questions as frequent as he should I know he has certain restrictions on what he can say but at least try and give us some answers we are seeking we spend enough money on sideshow products that they should have someone who responds to us at least daily or once a week is it me or i just see members asking questions that are not being responded to just my opinion.
She* And because any interaction is far more appreciated than none.
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 11:18 AM   #5166
MASTERSAFARA
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Thumbs down

Quote:
Hello fellow collectors why do we even have this section where we ask questions alex doesn't even respond to our questions as frequent as she should I know she has certain restrictions on what she can say but at least try and give us some answers we are seeking we spend enough money on sideshow products that they should have someone who responds to us at least daily or once a week is it me or i just see members asking questions that are not being responded to just my opinion.
It's just you.
MASTERSAFARA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 12:14 PM   #5167
HeavyMetalSpike
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Location: Vancouver, Canada (ex-pat UK - Birmingham & Scotland!)
Quote:
At least daily or once a week huh? - says the person who joined Aug 2011 with 200 posts - that's .77 per week from you

ANY time Alex can spend here is appreciated, it takes time for her to get answers from "those who know" - and since some of the questions are so dumb/inane, its no wonder she only pops in from time to time.

HeavyMetalSpike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 12:51 PM   #5168
nfl6771

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyMetalSpike View Post
At least daily or once a week huh? - says the person who joined Aug 2011 with 200 posts - that's .77 per week from you

ANY time Alex can spend here is appreciated, it takes time for her to get answers from "those who know" - and since some of the questions are so dumb/inane, its no wonder she only pops in from time to time.

Well maybe I should of worded it different I don't mean we should not have a ask sideshow thread but i believe we should get more answers from sideshow on a timely matter also if members here are taking time to ask questions then answer them,no question is to dumb or insane to answer.by the why learn how to spell insane not (inane) 😄as you like to make fun of people who do not have as many post as you.
nfl6771 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 12:56 PM   #5169
lucifixion
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Quote:
Well maybe I should of worded it different I don't mean we should not have a ask sideshow thread but i believe we should get more answers from sideshow on a timely matter also if members here are taking time to ask questions then answer them,no question is to dumb or insane to answer.by the why learn how to spell insane not (inane) 😄as you like to make fun of people who do not have as many post as you.
Wow.
lucifixion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 01:05 PM   #5170
HeavyMetalSpike
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Location: Vancouver, Canada (ex-pat UK - Birmingham & Scotland!)
Quote:
adjective: inane

silly; stupid.
"don't constantly badger people with inane questions"
synonyms: silly, foolish, stupid, fatuous, idiotic, ridiculous, ludicrous, absurd, senseless, asinine, frivolous, vapid;

Hope that helps

HeavyMetalSpike is offline   Reply With Quote