Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 11-30-2019, 12:51 PM   #101
FETTFAN
The Herculoids

Thinking about purchasing this.

Does anyone have any more in hand pics (other than what's been posted) they can share to help me decide

Thanks in advance
FETTFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 02:36 PM   #102
Gallowglass89
Doh!

Hello everyone,

My name is Luis, and I´m new at the forum. I didn´t find a thread to introduce myself properly, so if there is one please let me know. Basically I´m a spanish Alien statue collector, but recently I´ve been more and more interested in the Star Wars Universe, which I loved when I was younger. I will try to focus on the Emprie Strikes Back film, which is my favourite one, and of course Boba Fett is not an exception. That´s why I´m writting in this old thread. Let me explain.

I´ve been browsing the Sideshow web page in search of some Empire Strikes Back figures and statues both from Sideshow itself and from Hot Toys. Actually they have some interesting ones, such as the Legendary Scale Boba Fett. There is something I don´t understand very well and I hope you guys may help me please. Considering the age of this thread (2019) and the current status of this statue at Sideshow web page (preorder) my question is: Is this new Boba Fett Legendary Scale some kind or reedition?
According to that I´ve been reading the product specifications and they only mention the chest plate as the only one accesory led light working. I´ve been watching some reviews on youtube from the Statue you have been talking about in this thread and apparently it has more led light functions as the jetpack one and the viewfinder.

Could it be possible that the new Legendary Scale Boba Fett is some kind of reedition with a less updated or more limited set of led lights?

Here is the link to the statue:

https://www.sideshow.com/collectible...ctibles-400083

Thank you very much mates. If you could help me I would appreciate it very much. And sorry for my english.

Cheers.
Gallowglass89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 02:49 PM   #103
Gallowglass89
Doh!

Hello again mates.

As I mentioned, sorry for my english When I write the word reedition, I want to say re-release or something similiar (to put something on sale again). I hope you´ll understand me.

Thank you very much.
Gallowglass89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2021, 09:14 AM   #104
ambasah
Red Skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallowglass89 View Post
Hello again mates.

As I mentioned, sorry for my english When I write the word reedition, I want to say re-release or something similiar (to put something on sale again). I hope you´ll understand me.

Thank you very much.
Hi. It is just them making more of the same statue. That do that a lot when there is no set edition size. It will be available for a long time...
ambasah is offline   Reply With Quote