Old 07-18-2019, 02:58 PM   #261
Ezhil
Mephisto

At the max and fast ,we will receive it by September end.if not further later
Ezhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 01:26 AM   #262
#Brian
Shadowhawk

I've given up. Now this news that Paul is no longer with Chronicle and they are having legal issues. I have the 1:1 Robocop on order. Depending on how this all plays out, I may cancel and demand my NR deposit returned.
#Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 02:23 AM   #263
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by #Brian View Post
I've given up. Now this news that Paul is no longer with Chronicle and they are having legal issues. I have the 1:1 Robocop on order. Depending on how this all plays out, I may cancel and demand my NR deposit returned.
It does not sound like Chronicle the company is having legal trouble, they aren't even named in any of that posted stuff.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 11:51 AM   #264
wolfius
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

i was worried before all this, now i'm afraid i might not get my statue -or- my $800 back. part of me wants to panic and get the refund process started, but part of me wants to see if this will blow over.

the lack of transparency on the delays is troublesome. if CC really is having money problems (like has been suggested), then they could have been delaying stuff because they couldn't pay the factories and opening more pre-orders to generate the cash they needed to finish stuff off. i really hope this isn't the case.
wolfius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 12:25 PM   #265
Finder40
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfius View Post
i was worried before all this, now i'm afraid i might not get my statue -or- my $800 back. part of me wants to panic and get the refund process started, but part of me wants to see if this will blow over.

the lack of transparency on the delays is troublesome. if CC really is having money problems (like has been suggested), then they could have been delaying stuff because they couldn't pay the factories and opening more pre-orders to generate the cash they needed to finish stuff off. i really hope this isn't the case.
You would think their finances are on top due to clients paying up front for products, normally companies fall behind when invoices aren't paid. However who knows where the money could be going?
Finder40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 01:28 PM   #266
Adam_Warlock
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finder40 View Post
You would think their finances are on top due to clients paying up front for products, normally companies fall behind when invoices aren't paid. However who knows where the money could be going?
You would think, but they could have started out in debt so the money that was paid up front might not have actually really covered those statues. I'm sure there are a lot of costs just to get started like license fees for example.
Adam_Warlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 03:31 PM   #267
Finder40
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_Warlock View Post
You would think, but they could have started out in debt so the money that was paid up front might not have actually really covered those statues. I'm sure there are a lot of costs just to get started like license fees for example.
Very true clearly I'm not businessman there's a whole lot of costs I wouldn't even think about in such an industry, CC have replied to this so hopefully what they say is true and we all have nothing to worry about
Finder40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 01:44 AM   #268
#Brian
Shadowhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
It does not sound like Chronicle the company is having legal trouble, they aren't even named in any of that posted stuff.
You can't deny the creative force that was Paul. Conan would have never happened if not for him.
lifesize Robocop, all Paul. Changes based on fan inputs, Paul.
Will Robocop get the same passion project love from here out. Will the paint finish be flawless and glossy as Paul would have overseen?
Time will tell.
#Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 09:41 AM   #269
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by #Brian View Post
You can't deny the creative force that was Paul. Conan would have never happened if not for him.
lifesize Robocop, all Paul. Changes based on fan inputs, Paul.
Will Robocop get the same passion project love from here out. Will the paint finish be flawless and glossy as Paul would have overseen?
Time will tell.
If they want to continue to grow the standards should be as good or better than the past.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 04:18 PM   #270
wolfius
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

it's almost August ...
wolfius is offline   Reply With Quote