Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 03-25-2013, 09:30 PM   #71
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
knowing you..... probably not
What's that mean? I get better-than-average tail often enough.
Argonus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 09:52 PM   #72
Submissive421
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Need to finish up Ni No Kuni. I also rented Tomb Raider from Rebox and loved that. But I'll wait till the price goes down. I almost beat that game.

Then Bioshock Infinite will be on my list once I pick up my copy. Didn't finish Dishonored either. Some many games I haven't beaten yet. Ugh, I'll never finish my backlog because I keep adding games to it. But those are the recent ones I care to beat soon.
Submissive421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 12:30 PM   #73
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

Haven't bought a game in a while... and haven't played a game besides TWD, which I played over a month ago....

.. still have to finish NV , but I actually have a couple of bucks lying around, so suggestions?

I'd like to buy Gears of War 3 and or Dead Space 2, to finish those storylines.. and since they're not a "new release" anymore, they're not sticker price... but if I don't go that route...

... I like games that are lengthy, that are entertaining/engrossing enough to merit a second playthrough. I also like games that have a good storyline.

Games that currently have my attention:
Tomb Raider (the latest, durr)
Bioshock: Infinite
The latest Hitman
Far Cry 3

For that matter, though I hate the on-line only aspect, I'd love to grab Diablo 3 to finish off that trilogy, also. I know there's some people that say the storyline isn't as strong as the previous two installments, but.. it's Diablo 3. I can learn to forgive (though taking 12 years to make it was ridiculous lol).
Blizzard's the only company I buy computer games from.. and I took a f#cking hiatus from them with that WoW bs, so it's nice that they're churning them out again now (I hope).

Suggestions?

Last edited by Argonus; 03-31-2013 at 12:45 PM. Reason: Changed singular to plural; stay in school, kids!
Old 03-31-2013, 12:39 PM   #74
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

... for that matter, I'd love to grab Borderlands 2 again; talk about "money's worth".. lol. in length and content, especially since it'd be discounted as it's "older" now.

But... Infinite really has my attention.
Old 04-02-2013, 11:29 AM   #75
Grayfox117
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Finally finished up Tomb Raider. I'm always kinda sad when I finish a game that I love. That said this is an awesome game and it will go down as one of my favorites of all times. This game kept me entertained the whole way. I always try and take my time with games, especially when it takes so long for a game to come out. I like to "savor" it and this game is juicy lol . Now I can get back to God of War.
Grayfox117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 12:25 PM   #76
PureInvasion
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

started up Defiance

Enjoying it so far but have barely played it an hour
PureInvasion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 12:50 PM   #77
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

Rented Bioshock Infinite; buying it in the next week or so.. love it.

For those who've played both, which is more entertaining? Tomb Raider or this?

I still want BL2 at some point; that game's gorgeous.. and HUGE.
Old 04-02-2013, 02:30 PM   #78
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Dunno which is more entertaining, but I need to get both. Tomb Raider first though.

They just raised the level cap to 61 on BL2 today.

*sigh* My Siren and I will now have to roam Pandora for the third time.....hope I have a slag weapon in my cache or it's gonna be a bumpy ride.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 06:51 PM   #79
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

I think I'm getting Tomb Raider first, as well.

From you guys to the poor schlub at Gamestop to the reviews on-line.. the storyline/replayability/graphics/everything in TR is amazing. Sounds good to me.. blind buy it is. Gonna try and see if Redbox has it, though.

Bioshock: Infinite I love... but if the game's as "short" as everyone's saying.. I can wait. Sounds like I'd burn through 2 playthroughs and the game's magic in about 40 hours, and I need a game with more life than that.

Granted, though... Infinite's graphics and play are second-to-none, from the two days I spent renting it. Crap... decisions, decisions.

I'm probably ultimately going to surprise myself and shoot from the hip, buying neither of those games but Borderlands 2 (finally) instead. My multiplayer is nil right now, but single-player on that game, and it's quests, graphics, etc (though lack of a story.. much like the first lol) means an easy 40 hours of gametime. LOL

I realize I keep posting this (almost identical) post repeatedly; basically the game I buy next.. in the next day or so.. is one of the above three. LOL Not buying two... since that would eat up time I don't have.
Old 04-05-2013, 10:34 PM   #80
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

As much as I love Bioshock: Infinite, I rented Tomb Raider last night and that game is... equally amazing.

I think I'd buy that one first, out of those two. It's incredible. To be fair, they both are.

Though... ... I got Gears of War 3 (finally) off of Ebay for $12, so now I can finally finish that storyline.