Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 06-19-2017, 08:23 PM   #271
Level52
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
I don't know guys... you were dropping announcements what seemed like daily on FB and stuff and now it seems like crickets. But hay, glad you all are still on track and Cat Girl is coming along again!!

Well to be honest we are a very small team, and when we have a lot of work some times the facebook/social media stuff goes unattended, as we have other things to do, that is a position we hope to fill soon, is someone to handle constant community communication.
Level52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 09:33 PM   #272
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Level52 View Post
Well to be honest we are a very small team, and when we have a lot of work some times the facebook/social media stuff goes unattended, as we have other things to do, that is a position we hope to fill soon, is someone to handle constant community communication.
If this was a year ago and your name was Arahom, I would have eagerly volunteered my services in that department but I'm just not as enthused as I used to be over the hobby these days. With your awesome products, when it's time to find someone, I'm sure you will have a good selection of people to pick from!!!
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 06:03 PM   #273
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Level52 View Post
Oh dear heavens, 13thwarlock, how do you know us so well

We have just been busy. We are also a service bureau, so along side our own releases we also make Prototypes for others.

With that said our sculptor for Catgirls base, Gabriel Marquez, had recently been dealing with some health issues, therefore it's been under a delay. Should be coming back to us soon however, like this week, and we can start to share images of it asap.

Hope Gabriel is doing ok. Looking forward to seeing his final base. I thought he did a great job on the Reelart Studios Frazetta Egyptian Queen. Most importantly the leopard he did was pretty much spot on to the painting IMO.
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 12:12 PM   #274
Marcel54
Hellboy

Any update on the Grim Reaper worth showing??
Marcel54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 05:08 AM   #275
NamesJay
The Spirit

Will we be hearing any updates on Catgirl during SDCC festivities?
NamesJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 12:39 PM   #276
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

If you follow their FB group they posted an upclose pic of one of the cats. Looks just like the cats from the Frazetta work. So, perfect cats, perfect cat girl... but for me, and I never thought it would come to this, but the final yay or nay will be when I see the base. Is it going to be the Frazetta pic come to life in 3D or will it just be a tribute. Who would have thought the base would count for so much!!!
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 08:04 PM   #277
Level52

We wont be at SDCC this year, far too busy.

Updates on Grim will be coming soonish, we have been center focused on Catgirl. She is 99.9% done and we should have a full unpainted proto reveal of the base soon. We have shown some teasers on our instagram, but we had to make edits due to licensor approval. We are making sure its as close to the painting as possible but there were some concessions we had to make in order to make it appealing in 3d and make for a good statue. Sometimes 2d and 3d don't mesh well. But we worked closely with the Frazetta's to make sure we captured as much of Catgirl as we could, and we are very very pleased with the results, and we cant wait to share them.
Level52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 10:44 PM   #278
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Very curious to see the updates on the base. Of course I'm in either way but still interested in how and why final decisions are made in tough but necessary artistic and finanical demands.
Old 07-11-2017, 01:08 AM   #279
Coffee Bear

Will you all make a 1/4 scale Barbarian? ARH made it but the ES is too low for alot people to get it.
Coffee Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 02:48 PM   #280
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Yay my ARH Barbarian repaint by Hanna made it into this weeks (months?) Level52 Newsletter!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Level52 office pic.jpeg
Views:	59
Size:	81.2 KB
ID:	105877