Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 02-27-2022, 07:58 PM   #1
Incrysis
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Go through Sideshow or Iron Studios?

Maybe I'm just screwed but I wanted some opinions. The wing on my IS fell beast diorama randomly fell off and broke. It's not repairable. I bought it from SS. Any chance on getting a replacement? Willing to pay for it obviously. Who should I contact? This is my first time with a broken statue and I must say it sucks. 1k piece.
(That peg wasn't great to begin with but wasn't worth a replacement)
Thanks
Incrysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 09:04 PM   #2
darren1228
Zot

I'd start with Sideshow since it was purchased through them. However, if it's past 30 days since delivery they may just tell you that you are out of luck.

From there I'd go to Iron Studios. This is a relatively new piece right? Just inexcusable to have it fail so quickly with poor engineering. They may just stand by their product and help you out. Good luck man.
darren1228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2022, 01:19 PM   #3
Incrysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren1228 View Post
I'd start with Sideshow since it was purchased through them. However, if it's past 30 days since delivery they may just tell you that you are out of luck.

From there I'd go to Iron Studios. This is a relatively new piece right? Just inexcusable to have it fail so quickly with poor engineering. They may just stand by their product and help you out. Good luck man.
Yeah Sideshow was a no go. They don't have parts obviously and can't do much. I just put in a ticket with Iron Studios with original order attachment. I had a feeling that peg attachment was going to haunt me one day.
Old 03-02-2022, 06:17 PM   #4
Incrysis

Update, Iron Studios is working with me on this. A wing replacement is possible at a charge or possibly even having my wing repaired by them. I did glue the wing and put it back on. With the angle it is at, it isn't seen. When you look at the wing though, it looks like crap. So hopefully Iron Studios will help me out.