Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 03-02-2020, 11:34 AM   #1
gs013564
Justice League

Mass Effect Andromeda: Vote on Gaming Heads website

Just a heads up, voting for Mass Effect Andromeda characters begins on March 4th at 8 pm CT.

What's everyone's thoughts? I'm not as hyped for Andromeda characters, but I'd probably still go for one as long as it wasn't Liam. Cora, Peebee or Drack (he'd be gigantic) would pique my interest.

Makes me also wonder if Miranda is the last in the OT line...
gs013564 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 11:57 AM   #2
dao2
Cyclops

Easy pass for me on Andromeda.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 12:13 PM   #3
gs013564
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
Easy pass for me on Andromeda.
Yeah... I'm honestly only up for a Cora at this point. And that's because I enjoyed the book about her back story.

The look of the other characters I like, but then they open their mouths, lol
Old 03-02-2020, 04:24 PM   #4
Medusoid
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

No thanks. Andromeda was terrible and I'm not interested in any sort of collectibles relating to it.

There's characters from the other games that they could still do, like SuZe/Jack or Illusive Man. I guarantee those would actually sell.
Medusoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 05:16 PM   #5
dao2
Cyclops

There's plenty from the OG they could do, hopefully they continue. I don't think illusive man would do great though.
Old 03-02-2020, 10:44 PM   #6
SAB380
The X-Men

Is one of the categories:

LOL Really?

If so, then I will vote.
SAB380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 05:00 PM   #7
dao2
Cyclops

I question if the people choosing peebee actually played the game or are just picking her because she is an asari ;p Vetra I get, other then Drack she was the best of the bunch (not saying that much). Drack was cool just cause he's a grumpy krogan but if they were going to do another krogan Grunt would be far more preferable.
Old 03-06-2020, 03:04 PM   #8
gs013564
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
I question if the people choosing peebee actually played the game or are just picking her because she is an asari ;p Vetra I get, other then Drack she was the best of the bunch (not saying that much). Drack was cool just cause he's a grumpy krogan but if they were going to do another krogan Grunt would be far more preferable.
Peebee was made to be this edge-lord asari and it came out terrible.

Vetra was... ok. I didn't hate her.

Drack had the best personality in my opinion. I wanted to hear more from him.

I grew to like Cora. I know she gets a lot of crap for mentioning her time with the commandos over and over. I really liked her back story in the book that came out.

But man, the rest... Liam and Jaal were just not good. And the Scott/Sara Ryder dialogue was always one note. Just could'nt get into them.

Ultimately, I'm not super pumped for these statues, but I can see, design wise why one might like them. They all *look* cool minus Jaal. I didn't like the look of him.
Old 03-06-2020, 05:24 PM   #9
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs013564 View Post
Peebee was made to be this edge-lord asari and it came out terrible.

Vetra was... ok. I didn't hate her.

Drack had the best personality in my opinion. I wanted to hear more from him.

I grew to like Cora. I know she gets a lot of crap for mentioning her time with the commandos over and over. I really liked her back story in the book that came out.

But man, the rest... Liam and Jaal were just not good. And the Scott/Sara Ryder dialogue was always one note. Just could'nt get into them.

Ultimately, I'm not super pumped for these statues, but I can see, design wise why one might like them. They all *look* cool minus Jaal. I didn't like the look of him.
Didn't like Cora, other then the excessive mentioning of her time with the Asari over and over their attempt at making her seem vulnerable under a veneer of bravado just made her seem whiny and defeatist :|

I like drack, I like krograns, especially grumpy krogans that are always down to murder some people. But I don't see myself spending $600 on a statue of him, and would actually get a statue of grunt.
Old 03-10-2020, 01:01 PM   #10
Drakul
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I don't care about andromeda. I want KAIN!
Drakul is offline   Reply With Quote