Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 09-20-2018, 03:20 PM   #31
Incrysis
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

I have Tali (Favorite Character other than Shep) Really wanted a male Shepard. Wish they would have done both at same time.
Incrysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 01:15 PM   #32
joyfi2
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

I've been out of the loop with GH and their Mass Effect license. Is Gaming Heads planning to do a male Shepard at some point?
joyfi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 02:03 PM   #33
I and I
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Location: This couple lives in Sint-Maria-Latem (Zwalm - Belgium)
Quote:
Originally Posted by joyfi2 View Post
I've been out of the loop with GH and their Mass Effect license. Is Gaming Heads planning to do a male Shepard at some point?
not that we know of
I and I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2019, 10:25 PM   #34
gs013564
Justice League

Looking like FemShep is about done in the factories. Any bets on when we will see a shipping notice?
gs013564 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 04:17 PM   #35
dao2
Cyclops

By the end of the year is my guess.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2019, 09:50 PM   #36
gs013564
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
By the end of the year is my guess.
You were right, got mine today. She looks great! Still would have liked a helmet portrait as EX, but the Widow can be displayed separately. Nice touch.
Old 12-22-2019, 02:31 AM   #37
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs013564 View Post
You were right, got mine today. She looks great! Still would have liked a helmet portrait as EX, but the Widow can be displayed separately. Nice touch.
Nice Helmet would have been nice but at least it's not a requirement like the godawful SS one (though it fixes only one of 3 major problems). Ordered mine from SS cause I had a bunch of points, no notice yet but soon I hope. Hope there's a few ME members left but I am not gonna be surprised if the line doesn't continue.
Old 12-23-2019, 09:40 AM   #38
gs013564
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
Nice Helmet would have been nice but at least it's not a requirement like the godawful SS one (though it fixes only one of 3 major problems). Ordered mine from SS cause I had a bunch of points, no notice yet but soon I hope. Hope there's a few ME members left but I am not gonna be surprised if the line doesn't continue.
They made it sound on the GH FB group like there was one in the works. We'll see, could just be saying that to keep people interested and picking up the others.

I have to think when they discount in stock items they still make money.
Old 12-23-2019, 05:54 PM   #39
dao2
Cyclops

I hope they do, but it's been a while since the last one and soon we'll have every one that was on PO released before another has gone on PO. Also the last two have just been upscaled versions of the Employee awards. Unsure if modeling had to be done by they at the least got to skip the design phase with them and probably easier approvals. Also N7 day passed and that would have been a good day to at least tease it... Not good signs imo ;p I do hope it continues though, but regardless we've gotten quite a few and I'm happy we have.
Old 02-21-2020, 02:28 PM   #40
dao2
Cyclops

Got it the other day and since no one posted a pic here you go:

Pretty standard fair for gaming heads. Nothing too crazy detailed and a lot of the same color but overall a good job. Certainly worth the asking price for me. Head skin color is just one tone, features are done ok and it's not looking down as much as I feared it would. Armor is done well (even if it is a lot of one color) and the weathering is also done well. Base is kinda meh, better then the orange puck then SS did though. Overall happy and sincerely hope they continue the line.