Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Home Grown > Sculptor's Pit Stop

Old 10-14-2011, 09:59 PM   #21
eba
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse321 View Post
Thanks alot
eba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 04:25 PM   #22
Alfred_&_Bimba
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Hi everyone.....
thanx for writing here about master Troyboy....

I always wondered how he could make so detailed figures with clay and wax....do you think he uses sculpey for the body? what brand of clay? what brand of wax? how does he smooth surfaces?
He has got great talent and for me he is the best in the world because he can sculpt everything from A to Z, every kind of chara' and not only one genre....
other tips are welcome, as always....

sculpey firm, anyway, is almost impossible to knead with fingers, especially if old...do you usually sculpt directly from the big grey block or you knead it?

PLEASE MASTER TROYBOY HELP US WITH YOUR TIPS....CAN YOU MAKE A PHOTO TUTORIAL OF A CHARA'S MAKING OF? DOES ANYONE HAVE ONE?
Alfred_&_Bimba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 11:15 AM   #23
Black-Tooth
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Lord Apocalypse View Post
super sculpey regular is pink. the firm and extra firm version are grey in color. They need to be baked in an oven after you're done.
i've seen some posts about success with simply boiling the sculpts after they're done too.

you're right troyboy is amazing! i taught him everything he knows.

also. troy might not see this thread cuz you titled him as TRIYBOY

Am I right in understanding you mean the Super Sculpey Firm and Extra Firm are two seperate products? I could do with a really firm sculpey (I use firm as it is).
Black-Tooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 09:28 PM   #24
black and white
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

You guys are too funny. Ganging up on him when he doesn't even know he needs to be looking in this section to defend himself..... Then again he does make us all look like jokers when we post what we have been up too. Oh, and the Bobo's hide/live in Tanner's toy box fyi. When I visited and played with Tanner and his playdoh from the toy box, boy was Troy on edge. Then I realized he was staring more at the toy box than Tanner and I. It was then that I knew the secret.....Hadn't seen them all weekend while I was there and Troy only worked on two projects, I knew something was fishy........
black and white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 04:18 PM   #25
Kdawg59
Sculptor of Gods
ProducerSculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by black and white View Post
You guys are too funny. Ganging up on him when he doesn't even know he needs to be looking in this section to defend himself..... Then again he does make us all look like jokers when we post what we have been up too. Oh, and the Bobo's hide/live in Tanner's toy box fyi. When I visited and played with Tanner and his playdoh from the toy box, boy was Troy on edge. Then I realized he was staring more at the toy box than Tanner and I. It was then that I knew the secret.....Hadn't seen them all weekend while I was there and Troy only worked on two projects, I knew something was fishy........
Makes some sense... He's probably hiding much of the clone GCAT's in hollowed out toy pieces of Tanner's toys. Much like a drug mule would. Enough genetic ooze to clone 5 bOBos in one hollowed toybiz Hulk leg...

I could go on and on... it's criminal really what is being done here... so many people refuse to believe Troy would ever stoop so low... but this business is full of guys that are "shady shady, don't mean maybe lady"...
Old 11-01-2011, 09:35 PM   #26
Meteor Man
Imperial Guardsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse321 View Post
I met him at last years Wonderfest, and I know for a fact he will be there again this year.

He is AWESOME! One of the nicest guys you'd ever care to meet.

Of course you have to overlook the fact that he's the evil Overlord of the Bobo clones he keeps locked up in his basement sweat shop, which he only feeds bananas in exchange for them doing all his sculpting ... but other than that ... he's AWESOME!

I agree, Troy is SUPER!!!
Meteor Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 08:54 AM   #27
Veritas
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kdawg59 View Post
Makes some sense... He's probably hiding much of the clone GCAT's in hollowed out toy pieces of Tanner's toys. Much like a drug mule would. Enough genetic ooze to clone 5 bOBos in one hollowed toybiz Hulk leg...

I could go on and on... it's criminal really what is being done here... so many people refuse to believe Troy would ever stoop so low... but this business is full of guys that are "shady shady, don't mean maybe lady"...

Pot, meet kettle...!

ha... like you don't have a little sweatshop going with mini-Keiths making wax hands and heads!!!
Veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 09:03 AM   #28
Kdawg59
Sculptor of Gods
ProducerSculptor

That's just hurtful Mark... you cut me deep just now Shrek!
Old 11-16-2011, 12:52 PM   #29
troyboy
Sculptor
Sculptor

HA!!!!!! You guys are all too funny!! Buncha dorks!
troyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 11:53 AM   #30
Veritas
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

well well well, look who found this thread...
Veritas is offline   Reply With Quote