Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 03-04-2019, 02:51 PM   #251
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

"XM Studios is excited to present our next DC Premium Collectibles series statue, Batman Shogun! To commemorate XM's global license for the Original Samurai Line, we've designed an ambitious Batman that rivals our first release - the Batman Shogun! This incredible work of Art is immortalized in amazingly detailed 1:4 scale cold-cast porcelain. Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the highest possible quality finish. This unique line is a result of creative collaboration between Warner Brothers and XM Studios to showcase the Batman universe in exotic settings as you’ve never seen.

XM Studios presents Batman Shogun. The culmination of design, culture and perfection. The display piece that is guaranteed to invoke awe, discussion and most importantly - imagination of exotic worlds far away. With consultancy from authentic Samurai Armor curator in Japan, XM brings to you our proudest work yet - Batman Shogun. Let the images do the story telling."

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

GHeroes European Master Distributor Facebook

GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 04:30 PM   #252
d rod
Xtreme Sports Master
Administrator

OK, that's pretty bad-arse!
d rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 07:41 PM   #253
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

This is such a great statue
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 10:18 AM   #254
Divo
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Personally, would have preferred a real horse, but regardless, this is one wickedly great sculpt. Concept, détails, all top notch. Great work XM.
Divo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 01:29 PM   #255
supermetroid
Teen Titans

This is amazing but I can't justify it right now. Just a thought, you could almost make this a completely non Batman statue besides the Joker reference base which is really cool in my book. It'd be nice if that little Bat symbol on that helmet was removable, I'd almost rather display it as a cool looking Cyborg Samurai statue without the Batman references or the choice to.
supermetroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 03:57 PM   #256
goto
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermetroid View Post
This is amazing but I can't justify it right now. Just a thought, you could almost make this a completely non Batman statue besides the Joker reference base which is really cool in my book. It'd be nice if that little Bat symbol on that helmet was removable, I'd almost rather display it as a cool looking Cyborg Samurai statue without the Batman references or the choice to.
WHY????
goto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 04:42 PM   #257
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermetroid View Post
Then you must resculpt the Batman symbols on the horse, forget the two Batman heads and the other plate for him.

Cyborg Samurai?

Old 03-06-2019, 07:55 PM   #258
vangeta
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I did it...I put a deposit down for one. I was able to resist the first iteration but not this one.

I've always been fascinated by horse sets after watching Fist of the North Star. But now Batman on a horse? SOLD. I don't think have had the stomach butterflies for a such a release in a decade.

*You get the wakizashi, katana, and yari too!
vangeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 09:40 PM   #259
d rod
Xtreme Sports Master
Administrator

Def. one of my favorite Batman statues.
d rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 07:25 AM   #260
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

"Whoops! We realized in our excitement, we did not share any photos of Batman Shogun with the Chest Switch out part that shows off the Bat Symbol! So yes, apart from the Gold Shogun Carvings Chest Plate, there is also the additional switch out Classic Bat Symbol for collectors who desire the more 'Batman' look. Here are the photos which are also uploaded to the product page. Thanks to the eagle eyed collectors who pointed this out!"

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

GHeroes European Master Distributor Facebook