Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Leave it to the Professionals Please > Bobby C

Old 09-19-2008, 05:18 PM   #21
krec99
I used up all my sick days, so I'm calling in dead.

awesome
krec99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 06:58 PM   #22
thx217
Ultimates

Beatiful! MORE!
thx217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 07:52 PM   #23
TOM S.
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

First, that test pull looks amazing to say the least! I have nothing but admiration for the quality of the work you guys are creating and the level of authenticity that you strive for, not just with this sculpt, but with all the projects you undertake! Bravo.
TOM S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 08:17 PM   #24
AsOneDead
You got red on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozz View Post
At the end it will feature:
  • FX Silicone Face
  • FX Make-Up
  • Medical Grade Prostethic Eyes
  • Real Human Hair (dyed in correct color & style Janice Alexander's (The Dark Knight Hair Department) team used on Heath Ledger for the movie)
  • Full Size Body sculpted in a Specific Movie Pose (6'1" - Accurate to Heath Ledger's Body Specs.)
  • Movie Accurate Clothing
  • ..Magic Pencil
Right now Bob is working on the face and I'm working to locate the exact brand clothing used in the movie with help of some production guys that actually worked on the movie. I already located some parts of the costume (exact size, exact brand) - and now working on the rest. We try to nail it as close as possible.

Just to give you an idea..The English Clothing Company Turnbull & Asser (who dresses up the UK Royal Family, James Bond and many more) made the ties that costume department used on Heath Ledger. It was a limited run of only 50 ties made worldwide including the ones worn by Heath Ledger in the movie..Out of that run of 50 Turnbull & Asses Joker ties, we secured the last 5 pieces for our Joker project.

We also have couple of screen used costumes worn by Heath Ledger himself in his earlier movies (The Patriot, 10 Things I hate About You, Lords of the Dogtown, Casanova etc) - so those will guide us a lot to while tailor our Joker costume parts to fit perfectly on him.

If eveything goes well, we have plans for two exciting Joker "moments" during October / November , so stay tuned
I thought you guys were just doing a 1:1 bust, this is going to be a sight to behold! Awesome to hear that you guys are making it as authentic as possible. Can't wait to see the final product!
AsOneDead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 09:07 PM   #25
Vader
Ghost

That looks terrific.
Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 09:10 PM   #26
Jack's Username
Nightwing

Oh my.

You guys are just the best.
Jack's Username is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 10:33 PM   #27
Bobby C
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Hi Guys Thanks for the great words , again this is a early proto , the new one will be done this week. minor changes ,maybe know one will know except me.

as we know the bar is always so high so I have dedicated much more time one my studies of all aspects of this field.
the costume is exceptional.
will keep you posted with new shots.
Bobby C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 12:29 AM   #28
WhySoSerious?
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozz View Post
Hey Fellaz,

Here is first silicone teaser of our Heath Ledger Joker. This is just the prototype silicone pull we are using to test the paint, hair-do and eye positioning. Silicone test-copies help us to correct any mistakes and leads to a flawless final product.

This particular silicone copy will go to trash once we correct the mistakes, and do the updated second mold . Bob's so strict about his sculpture and his standards are so high that he won't let any test-copies of his work survive.

Enjoy!

Throw it in the trash huh? GIMMIE!!!!!!!!!
WhySoSerious? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 01:25 AM   #29
onrina903
A day without sunshine is like... night.

holy moly,great work.
onrina903 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 04:51 AM   #30
geto10
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Damn this looks amazing. Can I buy just the bust, please?
geto10 is offline   Reply With Quote