Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 09-02-2019, 11:26 AM   #1601
House
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by never settle View Post
just curious, is she in a pax in your pic? gotta be deeper than a besta, my girl has to be turned to prevent sticking out
In a besta actually have to have it on the right side. The axe hilt is touching in the back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakonnen View Post
Thanks for the info and the additional pics. I mean the hair down portrait is the one I definitely prefer. The facial expression, or at least the mouth, on the other one looks a little off to me.

I actually found a recommended seller that was selling a brand new one for $650.00 shipping included after some haggling, so I wound up purchasing it this morning. Definitely excited for this piece although I am not sure my wife will be thrilled by it, lol!
Yeah you wont see much of the seam with the hair down portrait, tbh i haven't switched it out. I prefer it as well. Take your time when you do get it, comes with steps of assembly kinda helps because so much is flowing around the body of the statue. Yeah i am sure your wife is going to be super thrilled lol! These are older pics, but if you want to see more until then.
http://www.statueforum.com/showthrea...=158150&page=3
House is offline   Reply With Quote