Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2017, 12:57 PM   #2981
7omous
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pryde View Post
There's been a QC issue with Blanka. They don't want to send you a bad piece of Blanka, that's why it hasn't been shipped.
3 months waiting to qc a blanka statue, they promised to send out after NYCC but that never happened. they finally send out something on the 29th of September but when i track it has yet to leave California, its supposed to go international.

so finally i get promised a new statue and it has yet to be sent?

my point is dont ask for payment and than ship a statue out 4 months later, i didnt even pay early i paid a few weeks after the notice and i still didnt get the statue.
Old 10-21-2017, 01:51 PM   #2982
Pryde
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7omous View Post
3 months waiting to qc a blanka statue, they promised to send out after NYCC but that never happened. they finally send out something on the 29th of September but when i track it has yet to leave California, its supposed to go international.

so finally i get promised a new statue and it has yet to be sent?

my point is dont ask for payment and than ship a statue out 4 months later, i didnt even pay early i paid a few weeks after the notice and i still didnt get the statue.
I know how you're feeling. I haven't been happy with them recently also. I stopped ordering from and skipped the last 3 new 1/4 SF statue statue and will continue to do so until I feel comfortable with them again.
Old 10-23-2017, 12:29 PM   #2983
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7omous View Post
hello this blanka ex shipping is really the worst experience i have had with PCS after all these years of ordering from this company.

i paid more than 3 months ago, i finally got a tracking that it shipped out 29/9/2017, the item hasnt left California to this date . i contact pcs two weeks later get a response they will ship a new one out this week. Were at the weekend now and nothing has been shipped.

honestly i dont know whats going on at PCS but i have one more order with yourselves and i am done.
Hello,

It seems the carrier lost your statue. The delay was due to QC issues that we had to fix in house before shipping them out, but your statue not moving was no fault of ours. Rather than make you deal with them, we were happy to send you a new statue while we took care of the lost statue. Hope you get it soon!
Old 10-24-2017, 01:40 PM   #2984
samhain81
The Masters of Evil

Rebecca, an order has gone through by error on my account for an Akuma Life Size Bust, which I ordered in error, and this needs to be cancelled, as I do not have the funds for this on my account.

My order number is ORDER #6545

Please help, I am very worried.
Old 10-24-2017, 03:25 PM   #2985
red_ant
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by samhain81 View Post
Rebecca, an order has gone through by error on my account for an Akuma Life Size Bust, which I ordered in error, and this needs to be cancelled, as I do not have the funds for this on my account.

My order number is ORDER #6545

Please help, I am very worried.
I just canceled and refunded your order directly from the website (it's processing now). By the way, if you do decide to order don't forget to use the Halloween coupon. You didn't use the coupon on your now cancelled order which would've saved you 31%.
Old 10-24-2017, 05:32 PM   #2986
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

Well I am going to go into my story of why I'm done with PCS and they will never get another sale from me. I have held my tongue on many of the things I felt uneasy about for a long time but I'm not going to get into that.

I ordered Hordak from their site with it clearly stating free shipping on the order page. When I checked out it allowed me to choose how I wanted my package sent with zero charge.

I received an invoice today for shipping with no explanation. I sent an email to customer service explaining that when I bought it free shipping was clearly advertised and such. I was told that it was a mistake on their part and they will not honor free shipping.

I am a very honored bound person to a fault. I will always follow through with a deal even if it's clear that I will not benefit because I gave my word. I have examples of this with people on the forum that I could elaborate on.

I contacted PCS again to let them know my feelings on good customer service and what I expect once a transaction has been completed on my end. I let them know that this would have permanent ramification of how I continue with this company including never ordering again, plus canceling all of my current orders once they reach the time frame of receiving back my deposit.

I received a response back from Aurora, she talked to her manager and he said that the free shipping will not be honored. I'm 35 miles from PCS we are talking $25 max and not only did they feel they should take back their obligation of free shipping but they are willing to lose a customer over it.

I'm not looking for anyone's sympathy, simply keeping my word that I would follow through with negative feedback for them if they did not honor their word. PCS consider this a customer lost forever.
Old 10-25-2017, 12:32 PM   #2987
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelboi77 View Post
Well I am going to go into my story of why I'm done with PCS and they will never get another sale from me. I have held my tongue on many of the things I felt uneasy about for a long time but I'm not going to get into that.

I ordered Hordak from their site with it clearly stating free shipping on the order page. When I checked out it allowed me to choose how I wanted my package sent with zero charge.

I received an invoice today for shipping with no explanation. I sent an email to customer service explaining that when I bought it free shipping was clearly advertised and such. I was told that it was a mistake on their part and they will not honor free shipping.

I am a very honored bound person to a fault. I will always follow through with a deal even if it's clear that I will not benefit because I gave my word. I have examples of this with people on the forum that I could elaborate on.

I contacted PCS again to let them know my feelings on good customer service and what I expect once a transaction has been completed on my end. I let them know that this would have permanent ramification of how I continue with this company including never ordering again, plus canceling all of my current orders once they reach the time frame of receiving back my deposit.

I received a response back from Aurora, she talked to her manager and he said that the free shipping will not be honored. I'm 35 miles from PCS we are talking $25 max and not only did they feel they should take back their obligation of free shipping but they are willing to lose a customer over it.

I'm not looking for anyone's sympathy, simply keeping my word that I would follow through with negative feedback for them if they did not honor their word. PCS consider this a customer lost forever.
Hello,

Hordak shipping was not meant to be free. This was a glitch on our website. We did not advertise free shipping on any item.

We sent invoices to those who were effected by the glitch so we could finish the transaction.

We've always been kind to you and accommodating to your requests and wishes, so this is a bit disappointing to see. But we will happily refund your statues and part ways. Please email customer service to request this. Have a great day!
Old 10-25-2017, 12:49 PM   #2988
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCSRebecca View Post
Hello,

Hordak shipping was not meant to be free. This was a glitch on our website. We did not advertise free shipping on any item.

We sent invoices to those who were effected by the glitch so we could finish the transaction.

We've always been kind to you and accommodating to your requests and wishes, so this is a bit disappointing to see. But we will happily refund your statues and part ways. Please email customer service to request this. Have a great day!

Ugh.
Old 10-25-2017, 02:48 PM   #2989
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

Old 10-25-2017, 03:20 PM   #2990
gk asylum
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Where is the Howling wolf?
Closed Thread