Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 05-23-2017, 10:44 PM   #1
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Ssc Wonder Woman 600 pF

Since ssc is the most view section, I'm in the process of customizing 1 of my 3 WW Pf Ex statues to the 600 costume. Anyone know where I can buy a 1/4 scale bomber jacket (navy dark blue)? Without it, it's not complete.
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 08:52 AM   #2
Planeswalker
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
Since ssc is the most view section, I'm in the process of customizing 1 of my 3 WW Pf Ex statues to the 600 costume. Anyone know where I can buy a 1/4 scale bomber jacket (navy dark blue)? Without it, it's not complete.
Kind of a long shot, but maybe see if you can get your hands on a busted up Rogue PF. I believe she came with a jacket that you could maybe customize.
Planeswalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 09:06 AM   #3
Y3E
Gen 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Planeswalker View Post
Kind of a long shot, but maybe see if you can get your hands on a busted up Rogue PF. I believe she came with a jacket that you could maybe customize.
That is a great idea. You'll just have to dye it. If that one is too small, try Cyclops one.
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 09:16 AM   #4
VS1976

Quote:
Originally Posted by Planeswalker View Post
I have the Rogue & Cyclop Pfs. Only problem is it's not a bomber jacket and it's not navy blue.
Old 05-24-2017, 11:02 AM   #5
SONICobra
Batman

trying to find 1/4 scale accessories is very difficult, 1/6 scale you can find just about everything but larger scales...

I don't think what youre looking for exists, at least not premade. as others have suggested you can use the jackets from rogue or Cyclops but you will have to paint them. acrylic paint should adhere to leather or whatever material that is but I am unsure of its longevity

I think the closest youll find "as is" is black canary's jacket
SONICobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 11:07 AM   #6
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
trying to find 1/4 scale accessories is very difficult, 1/6 scale you can find just about everything but larger scales...

I don't think what youre looking for exists, at least not premade. as others have suggested you can use the jackets from rogue or Cyclops but you will have to paint them. acrylic paint should adhere to leather or whatever material that is but I am unsure of its longevity

I think the closest youll find "as is" is black canary's jacket
Agreed. But, you would be much better off finding someone who could sew you a pleather jacket vs. spending the money to take one from another statue.
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 01:11 PM   #7
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Dying Rogue's jacket would be nearly impossible, the material isn't poreous and it's cheap material.

This might sound nuts, but how big are Bratz dolls? In the doll section of a toy store you might find something. Dolls are super trendy and bomber jackets are very in (well, in human adult sizes).
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 01:19 PM   #8
SONICobra
Batman

thats good outside the box thinking
SONICobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 02:42 PM   #9
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Also, did you order Black Canary VS? Her jacket is fabric and navy. Take it off and put it on Wonder Woman.

That's what I would do if I were you. Even more if you ordered two BCs. Customize one of those into her black zip-up suit that doesn't have a jacket.

Voila, two sweet customs that feed each other!
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 08:28 PM   #10
VS1976

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
Dying Rogue's jacket would be nearly impossible, the material isn't poreous and it's cheap material.

This might sound nuts, but how big are Bratz dolls? In the doll section of a toy store you might find something. Dolls are super trendy and bomber jackets are very in (well, in human adult sizes).
Bratz dolls.. are they the same size as 1/4 scale statues?