Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 05-15-2017, 05:59 PM   #11
Gecktechs
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parallax View Post
SUPER bland. Mix it up with the base. You have a gray character, why would you surround him in gray rubble?
While I DO think this bust is awesome, you have a good point. Maybe some red bricks from a New York City apartment building would have created a little more contrast? Something similar to what Vulture has on his base.
Gecktechs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 06:08 PM   #12
Conehead
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by The General View Post
Damn that bust is awesome. The kbros are great. That's some classic ish right there. I wish I could get my hands on one but it is what it is. I have to stop looking in this section. Pisses me off.
hell yeah!!!
Conehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 01:11 PM   #13
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

"Lead me to the Hulk... now! The Rhino’ll make mincemeat out of ‘im!!”

"XM Studios is excited to present our next Marvel Premium Collectibles series statue, Rhino! The savage and seemingly unstoppable armored super villain, Rhino is immortalized in amazingly detailed 1:4 scale cold-cast porcelain. Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the highest possible quality finish.

Aleksei Sytsevich was just another thug in the Russian Mafia, grasping at dreams of easy money, and headed for a short brutal life. Seduced by promises of wealth and power, Aleksei underwent a life-threatening series of chemical and radiation treatments to transform him after several months into the superhumanly strong agent for a collective of professional spies. Aleksei's powerful armor permanently bonded to his form, was modeled after the hide of a rhinoceros. Two scientists named Igor and Georgi chose this form, both for its visual impact and in recognition of the fact that the rhino is the result of countless generations of evolution towards the ultimate form for armored assault. The Rhino is regular villain coming up against Spider-man, and was a member in the eighth incarnation of the Sinister Six team."

XM Studios Facebook

New Page >>> XM Studios Europe Facebook <<< New Page

GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 07:46 AM   #14
It's Sisko
Sailor Moon

Here's my video of the Rhino bust from STGCC. It was awesome! I can't wait to see XM's full 1/4 scale Rhino after seeing this.

XM Studios Rhino 1/4 Scale Bust STGCC 2017
It's Sisko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2018, 08:24 PM   #15
Obi Wan
Fantastic Four

Has this shipped yet? Feel like i havent seen any youtube cideos or in hand pictures.
Obi Wan is offline   Reply With Quote