Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 05-25-2017, 11:42 PM   #331
Gruson
Suicide Squad

Yes!!! Finale was awesome and intense like season 1 and 2.
Spoilers:

Love it that Slade is back, he makes the show. Great actor.
The flashback tie in was done very well this episode.
Wish Roy would have been there helping.
Gruson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 10:26 AM   #332
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Finale was pretty good and overall this season was a drastic improvement over the past 2, which were awful.

Now that the series has basically come full circle, plus given the events of the final scene, I'm hoping we see a shift away from Team Arrow and more of Green Arrow.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 11:41 AM   #333
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
Finale was pretty good and overall this season was a drastic improvement over the past 2, which were awful.

Now that the series has basically come full circle, plus given the events of the final scene, I'm hoping we see a shift away from Team Arrow and more of Green Arrow.
Oh
Spoiler
I very much doubt they're all dead. As a matter of fact I'd say first episode of season 6 is Oliver thinking they're all dead and them not being dead trying to survive the Island as a group. I can see the episodes now being split between Oliver being Green Arrow/Mayor and Full time Dad, and the group on the Island trying to get back to Star city.
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 03:02 PM   #334
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

I have no doubt your theory is likely correct. I'm still hoping for a bit of cast shift though and I already know certain members of Team Arrow are in fact returning. Fingrers crossed they trim the fat a bit though and get back to the series' roots focusing on GA and some new antagonists now that most loose ends in the core narrative have been tied up. I'm actually looking forward to seeing more of Vigilante. I think there is a lot of potential with that character in regards to how he parallels GA.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 01:11 AM   #335
Gruson
Suicide Squad

I'm actually enjoying this season, especially the last two episodes with Slade. Good stuff again, reminds me of seasons 1-2. It's a lot better than Flash, that's for sure.
Gruson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 12:14 AM   #336
Meteor Man
Imperial Guardsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh-a-tron View Post
Oh
Spoiler
I very much doubt they're all dead. As a matter of fact I'd say first episode of season 6 is Oliver thinking they're all dead and them not being dead trying to survive the Island as a group. I can see the episodes now being split between Oliver being Green Arrow/Mayor and Full time Dad, and the group on the Island trying to get back to Star city.
If your theory turns out to be true, it would be a nightmare in my opinion. Can't Green Arrow's origin be unique to him? Does everyone on the series need to be an archer/superhero who goes to "the island"? Ridiculous! It's like Dash said on the Incredibles when his mom says, "Everyone's special Dash". "If everyone's special, then no one is."
Meteor Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 12:42 AM   #337
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor Man View Post
If your theory turns out to be true, it would be a nightmare in my opinion. Can't Green Arrow's origin be unique to him? Does everyone on the series need to be an archer/superhero who goes to "the island"? Ridiculous! It's like Dash said on the Incredibles when his mom says, "Everyone's special Dash". "If everyone's special, then no one is."
Nah, they dealt with it this season, and really it wasn't that great at all.
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 05:47 PM   #338
gomur
The Tick

Started watching Season 6. I'm 4 episodes in and already I can't think of a single TV character that I want offed more than Felicity Smoak. Good gawd, the way she's scripted and her delivery (snarky and CW drama styles) it's complete and utter pain to my ears every time she speaks. Every time. And when she gets in CW lovey dovey mode, then it rubs off on Oliver and it becomes doubly abrasive! The previous season (I believe) had Felicity in more palatable servings. This season feels so saccharine to the point of overdose. Please, please, please off this character and restore some needed darkness and gravity to this once fun and gritty show!
gomur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 06:47 PM   #339
Gothamite
Phoenix

Willa Holland (Thea Queen / Speedy) left the show this season.

Colton Haynes (Roy Harper / Arsenal) is returning for Season 7 in the fall.

I'm glad that Arsenal is back in the picture, though I wish that Willa Holland had stayed. I liked seeing the archers in the field together.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/li...egular-1100766
Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 11:17 AM   #340
abarron
Batman

Really falling out of love with Arrow and Flash
Really thought that season 4 would have been a good finishing point for the season. Really not sure it deserves another season after 6
abarron is offline   Reply With Quote