Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 02-28-2023, 03:54 PM   #21
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
I saw the She-Ra and I will be ordering the She-Ra!
It gives me great hope that TH will be allowed to make a She-Ra too because Iron Studios was allowed.
Yep, I'm getting her too. I don't own a single 1/10 piece, but she's too good to pass up.
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 06:27 PM   #22
Demona
Martian Manhunter

She’s gonna be little enough I might display her at work instead of in my geek room. Got a whole year to figure it out
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2023, 04:27 PM   #23
Igo
Producer
Producer

We've pretty much all but officially confirmed that a He-Man "Legends" Full "Stand-Alone" Maquette is coming, he's just a ways off...

Just as a reminder, here's what we've announced, in order of release for this year:

1) He-Man "Legends" Life-Size Bust - We'll take what we learn from this release and apply to the full statue, just like the Skeletor Bust and Maquette

2) Sorceress "Legends" Maquette - We showed the concept art at Power-Con, she's a comin! Sculpt is well under way!

3) Beast Man / Beastman "Legends" Maquette - I dont think we showed the full concept, just a rough 3D mock-up... but man he's shaping up to be SOOOO freaking awesome!

4) Skeletor & Panthor "Classic" 1:6 Scale Maquette - Teased at Power-Con, we're hoping to have this (with others listed) at SDCC, but we'll see.

Then the newsletter just went out today announcing two Power-Con Exclusives, those will be fun!

Then 2024, nothing has been announced yet, but man... we got some fun stuff, and Im SURE He-Man will PROBABLY be one of them...
Igo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2023, 11:56 AM   #24
Dandoc
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igo View Post
We've pretty much all but officially confirmed that a He-Man "Legends" Full "Stand-Alone" Maquette is coming, he's just a ways off...

Just as a reminder, here's what we've announced, in order of release for this year:

1) He-Man "Legends" Life-Size Bust - We'll take what we learn from this release and apply to the full statue, just like the Skeletor Bust and Maquette

2) Sorceress "Legends" Maquette - We showed the concept art at Power-Con, she's a comin! Sculpt is well under way!

3) Beast Man / Beastman "Legends" Maquette - I dont think we showed the full concept, just a rough 3D mock-up... but man he's shaping up to be SOOOO freaking awesome!

4) Skeletor & Panthor "Classic" 1:6 Scale Maquette - Teased at Power-Con, we're hoping to have this (with others listed) at SDCC, but we'll see.

Then the newsletter just went out today announcing two Power-Con Exclusives, those will be fun!

Then 2024, nothing has been announced yet, but man... we got some fun stuff, and Im SURE He-Man will PROBABLY be one of them...
Fantastic! Looking forward to all of these. I’m lucky enough to have everything you’ve done (MOTU related) from Sideshow and Tweeterhead…apart from the life size busts but that’s because I just don’t have the room!

Especially looking forward to the He-Man on Battle Cat arriving and seeing more of Skeletor and Panthor. I’ve always been really happy with the Sideshow He-Man but can’t deny I’m looking forward to seeing a new one too.

Cheers
Dandoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2023, 12:07 PM   #25
Jack's Username
Nightwing

Quote:
Please feel free to use this as a basis for a Faker variant. Just trying to be helpful...
Jack's Username is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2023, 01:50 AM   #26
Acolyte
Birdman

Quote:

That sounds so very promising. I must admit that I am looking forward to seing those two getting made the most.

The Sorceress concept art looks awesome. I really hope that she is going to fit my cabinet (that new Skeletor maquette did not, so I had to skip it; no big deal fortunately since I already own the first release by Sideshow, but there is no way to skip the Sorceress. I will keep my fingers crossed.)

The Beast Man render is already very promising. I guess he will be a "beast" (pun very much intended )

Keep up the good work. You are the best!
Acolyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2023, 09:32 AM   #27
melkor23
The Spirit

Quote:

Nice overview - thanks!
melkor23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2023, 01:33 PM   #28
SONICobra
Batman

Quote:
thank you for adding some much needed legitimacy to this thread (sorry again everyone) and big thanks for the updates, very excited for all thats in the works
SONICobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2023, 04:26 PM   #29
majestic1
Green Lantern Corps
Adamantium Member

Quote:

Hmmm, Filmation colours Blue Merman & mini-comic 1st appearance Green skin Trap-Jaw ?

Battle armor He-man on Battle Cat ?
majestic1 is online now   Reply With Quote