Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 11-22-2016, 12:34 AM   #321
lewisnfro86
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicbookguy View Post
The purple vampire fang face lady is so cool looking. This might be the one to get by skipping as deadpool since they are close in price. We get 10% off like the rest if paid in full most likely.
Just have to make sure you make it out of your business meeting so you don't miss out on her! I have a feeling she's going to go quick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverine View Post
better base, face sculpt of unmasked. you say mileena is simple on the outfit, I dont think so at all
and Jerry allready told us the cheap kitana is for the delays of the others, a very awesome sorry so in a way kitana is same price is she not, haha
Kitana's tailoring was really expensive, and I imagine Mileena's was either just as much if not cheaper, even with the addition to the LED. While Kitana doesn't have an LED base, she has a marble-like base (achieved through painting techniques IIR), which is probably expensive as well. If I had to guess, she would receive the same discount as Kitana did for the delays, so she would be priced at $699 or lower depending on how much her overall kit cost compared to Kitana. Wishful thinking I guess, but I doubt Mileena would be priced significantly higher.
lewisnfro86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 03:41 AM   #322
Rayckl09
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Yea I hope both ladies are a good price around the 699 mark for mileena hopefully aswell. Then the big money can go down for the mighty 1:3 Goro.
Rayckl09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 03:55 AM   #323
Hevy
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisnfro86 View Post
Kitana's tailoring was really expensive

How much exactly? Share it with us!
Hevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 04:57 AM   #324
lewisnfro86
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hevy View Post

How much exactly? Share it with us!
I really hate you sometimes... Only Jerry knows the exact amount.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post
Well the costume for Kitana is more costly than any done so far. i dont mind making a little less profit but not sure I can bring it in at $750.
lewisnfro86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 05:59 AM   #325
Rayckl09
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Rayckl09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 07:37 AM   #326
Hevy
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Thats not very nice

I saw that post of Jerry's, but your "was really expensive" isn't the same as his "more costly than any done".
Hevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 08:19 AM   #327
Jyester
Kindly Asked To Leave
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelboi77 View Post
This one has to cost more then Kitana. Probably 100 or 150 more.
Same price will be just fine i never understand posts like this which promote a price increase on a product you are just about to purchase
Jyester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 08:54 AM   #328
Silverine
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyester View Post
Same price will be just fine i never understand posts like this which promote a price increase on a product you are just about to purchase
I think Jerry allready has hes price in mind for mileena, and if you really think 1 or 2 or 3 Posts of prices would change that its wishful thinking. But TBH the prices of PCS are always fair and pretty good so I dont see anything happen out of the blue like an increase thats not justified.

First of all they are cheaper then any other company I have ever seen for this scale so there is that.
Silverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 09:11 AM   #329
Jyester
Kindly Asked To Leave
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverine View Post
I think Jerry allready has hes price in mind for mileena, and if you really think 1 or 2 or 3 Posts of prices would change that its wishful thinking. But TBH the prices of PCS are always fair and pretty good so I dont see anything happen out of the blue like an increase thats not justified.

First of all they are cheaper then any other company I have ever seen for this scale so there is that.
My point is that as the client who is splashing the cash a more apprpriate post in my eyes would be.

This one has to cost less than Kitana. Seems they are using the exact same pose so thats gotta save PCS some $$ on production costs. Probably 100 or 150 less.

It doesnt matter whether a single post will be taken into account or not its the principal of the thing. The goal is to drive the price of the product down as a customer not up!
Jyester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 09:26 AM   #330
Silverine
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyester View Post
My point is that as the client who is splashing the cash a more apprpriate post in my eyes would be.

This one has to cost less than Kitana. Seems they are using the exact same pose so thats gotta save PCS some $$ on production costs. Probably 100 or 150 less.

It doesnt matter whether a single post will be taken into account or not its the principal of the thing. The goal is to drive the price of the product down as a customer not up!
Yeah I dont see that happen, same pose or not it would not happen. There is not one company who can do that, I know cheaper statues are always better but lets stay realistic shall we

And again was the cheaper price for kitana not because of the delays of the other 1/3 mk statues, as a sorry from Jerry I thought I read something like that somewhere. So yeah
Silverine is offline   Reply With Quote